Page 6 of 79 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656 ... LastLast
    THE MARK OF MY DIGNITY Superlad93's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Holt View Post
    Sold. F%&king sold.
    "Mark my words! This drill will open a hole in the universe. And that hole will become a path for those that follow after us. The dreams of those who have fallen. The hopes of those who will follow. Those two sets of dreams weave together into a double helix, drilling a path towards tomorrow. THAT's Tengen Toppa! THAT'S Gurren Lagann! MY DRILL IS THE DRILL THAT CREATES THE HEAVENS!" - The Digger

We walk on the path to Secher Nbiw. Though hard fought, we walk the Golden Path.

Is this related to the show (under an older working title) or is this just Exhibit 1 in the copyright lawsuit?

Clark looks like Shiro from Voltron

Quote Originally Posted by Dispenser Of Truth View Post
    Holy moly, where'd you find this?
    It was up on Reddit.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Apparently, My Adventures with Superman has already been ordered for two seasons and doesn't sound like it's going to be skewing all that much younger. Art style aside focusing on "20 something lives' looks more on the Voltron end than Teen Titans Go.

https://www.theverge.com/2021/5/19/2...superman-shows
    Basically it sounds like the DCAU: Aimed at kids but still willing to address “serious” topics and mature storytelling. Sounds great to me!

Up and Away? Dare I hope they will be drawing on Busiek as well? God that would be amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I've never been on board with Landis ever since he made that video on the "Death of Superman," so it's not like I like his work or I'm defending his ideas, but how would you feel if they took some of his ideas and neither credited him nor paid him? If the dude had a few good ideas, I think they should be on the table to be lifted, and all the better if there didn't need to be any reason to acknowledge the ideas came from him.
    That’s more or less what they did with Man of Tomorrow. They drew on some of his stuff but didn’t credit him for it, and knowing AT&T I doubt they paid him for it either.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I'm guessing "Up and Away" was a test title during development before they settled on the current one? Those designs look too similar for it to be a coincidence. Kind of giving me Gurihiru mixed with Ken Niimura.

I wonder what Lex will look like.

Incredible Member

Huh, who'd that young girl be? The only young girls who are prominent members of the supporting cast I can think of are Kara, Natasha and Traci 13 (though she looks younger than any of those). Maybe a new character?

My mind immediately replaces that baseball bat with a hammer for some unexplainable reason, so I'm going to assume that's Natasha until further notice.

Love this art style. I’m really looking forward to this.
    T'Challa
    A.K.A. The Black Panther
    King of Wakanda
    King of the Dead and The Champion of Bast
    Two-Time Time Magazine "Person Of The Year"
    Six-Time People Magazine "Sexiest Man Alive"

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post
    Huh, who'd that young girl be? The only young girls who are prominent members of the supporting cast I can think of are Kara, Natasha and Traci 13 (though she looks younger than any of those). Maybe a new character?

My mind immediately replaces that baseball bat with a hammer for some unexplainable reason, so I'm going to assume that's Natasha until further notice.
    Apparently she’s an OC who is a member of the Newsboy Legion, which holy **** is that one hell of a deep cut into Superman lore if true. Excitement rising, we may finally be getting a Superman cartoon made by people who love the character the way Dini and Timm loved Batman!

Also here’s the link to Reddit where the image is from: https://www.reddit.com/r/DCSpoilers/...tm_name=iossmf
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Jimmy looks like he was white at first and they just gave him a bad tanning.

I wonder if it'll be as crazy as the Superman's GF comic.
    "Cable was right!"

Quote Originally Posted by Quinlan58 View Post

Rise of the TMNT April O'Neil?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Apparently she’s an OC who is a member of the Newsboy Legion, which holy **** is that one hell of a deep cut into Superman lore if true. Excitement rising, we may finally be getting a Superman cartoon made by people who love the character the way Dini and Timm loved Batman!

Also here’s the link to Reddit where the image is from: https://www.reddit.com/r/DCSpoilers/...tm_name=iossmf
    Wouldn't be the first of a Newsgirl Legion after Young Justice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    Jimmy looks like he was white at first and they just gave him a bad tanning.

I wonder if it'll be as crazy as the Superman's GF comic.
    Kind of reminds me of a pallet swap of Justice League Action Jimmy.

Extraordinary Member

Show looks great, the image captures Lois and Clark's dynamic perfectly

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Not a fan of the art style (damn, North American animation looks cheap these days) but I'll give the serious a chance.
    Animation and artstyle are not the same thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Man I hope Steel does show up at one point, and Kenan! This is a great chance to introduce some of the lesser known Superman characters to the mainstream.

My Adventures with Superman looks inspired by Voltron/She-Ra design wise, which is still a massive step up over CalArts crap.
    CalArts is a worthless term because it means nothing

Incredible Member Unspeakable Evil's Avatar

People say this looks anime but there's not an anime I think of when I see this

I just saw that Lois looks like the protagonist of Owl house. Luz Lane?

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prime View Post
    I just saw that Lois looks like the protagonist of Owl house. Luz Lane?
    Thanks, Twitter.

"Cable was right!"