Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sifighter View Post
    Event interview, lots of talk and some unlettered preview

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclus...mpression=true
    this is how out of touch i have been with the batman books besides the main one. Didnt know that jace is in present day operating as batman. How on earth is he avoiding bruce and everyone else?
    Last edited by Jman27; 08-06-2021 at 02:10 PM.
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    this is how out of touch i have been with the batman books besides the main one. Didnt know that jace is in present day operating as batman. How on earth is he avoiding bruce and everyone else?
    He’s avoiding them by legit only suiting up next week, Fear State is his introduction as Batman. He’s already found the Batman gear he’s just not in the suit until next week in his zero issue.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

We haven't seen him do so yet

He’s avoiding them by legit only suiting up next week, Fear State is his introduction as Batman. He’s already found the Batman gear he’s just not in the suit until next week in his zero issue.
    oh he found a secret bunker bruce left behind

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

oh he found a secret bunker bruce left behind
    Yeah, specifically his Oracle type friend found a secret Batman armory within the basement of Lucius’ building and Jace went down and is now using the armory for his own purposes
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Is that James Jr.?

Steph looks like she's aged 10 years.

Is Anti Oracle Xana from Code Lyoko?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Is that James Jr.?

Pretty sure it’s just maskless Scarecrow....but I love that Code Lyoko reference. Wish I could up vote for the reference.
    Words to live by.

Pretty sure it’s just maskless Scarecrow....but I love that Code Lyoko reference. Wish I could up vote for the reference.
    To be honest I kind of forget what Crane is supposed to look like outside his mask...

Is that James Jr.?

he commit suicide in batgirl i remember that then again I wouldnt be surprised if he is alive since you know comics

To be honest I kind of forget what Crane is supposed to look like outside his mask...
    So did I but Simon Saint being there kind of clued me in on it being Scarecrow.
    Words to live by.

Is that James Jr.?

Hmm, if it is, that's a continuity error, as James is supposed to be dead (and hasn't that been mentioned in The Joker, a book which stars James Gordon Sr?).

All three Batgirls look like they've got shorter haircuts than usual. Which means they're off model.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-07-2021 at 01:45 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Incredible Member

Event interview, lots of talk and some unlettered preview

https://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclus...mpression=true
    While I know that Fear State is the next big thing, I do which Abernathy would talk a little more about the general state of the Bat-books and characters. I'd like to see him address what the plan for Duke is, as his Secret Files issue was clearly setting up a new story for him. Similarly, if there are any plans for Tim Drake post-Urban Legends story, beyond his appearances in Nightwing. I'd also like see him talk about the Batgirls and a potential book for them.

And Ghost-Maker might be my favorite of all the new characters introduced and I can’t WAIT to share some plans we have for him in 2022! Shameless Plug #2—the Batman 2021 Annual, on sale November 30, will conclude the story we’ve been running as back-ups in Batman over the spring/summer months! It’s gonna blow your MIND!
    I find his comments regarding Ghostmaker interesting. I'm going to guess they have plans for either a limited series or an ongoing series focused on Ghostmaker set for 2022, with the Batman 2021 Annual being set-up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Hmm, if it is, that's a continuity error, as James is supposed to be dead (and hasn't that been mentioned in The Joker, a book which stars James Gordon Sr?).
    Yeah, one of the first couple issues of The Joker confirmed that James Jr.'s death in Batgirl has remained canon.

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member