Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Oh.. Not nightwing here.

Bluebird

I guess Joker/Gordon/Punchline/Bluebird won’t be a part of this?

If I had seen Nightwing on this list, I would have dropped every DC title I read. Which is also just Nightwing.
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

It feels like we're only just still getting out of Joker War.

I do love that Ivy redesign though. I think that's probably one of the best looks she's had in a while.

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

I think Batman may go twice a month starting in September, with them teasing the variants for issues 112-117 for the crossover when only issue 111 will be out in August. I wonder if they'll try to squeeze Jorge to draw all the issues somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    It feels like we're only just still getting out of Joker War.

I do love that Ivy redesign though. I think that's probably one of the best looks she's had in a while.
    I feel like that's because Tynion's been able to make that event really count to the status quo, with real changes to Bruce's money and how the city has chaned. I imagine this storyline will do the same.
    Last edited by DragonPiece; 05-20-2021 at 04:41 AM.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

I’m guessing Jace will be Batman by the end of it, with Yara becoming WW before the end of next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Batman: Fear State Alpha #1 Variant by Francesco Mattina

Batman 112-117 Variants by Jorge Molina

I Am Batman #0 Cover by Travel Foreman

Looks like I have to get acquainted with Batmans universe again because I don't know some of these people.
    Reading List (Super behind but reading them nonetheless):
    DC: Currently figuring that out
    Marvel: Read above
    Image: Killadelphia, Nightmare Blog
    Other: The Antagonist, Something is Killing the Children, Avatar: TLAB
    Manga: My Hero Academia, MHA: Vigilanties, Soul Eater: the Perfect Edition, Berserk, Hunter X Hunter, Witch Hat Atelier, Kaiju No. 8

Quote Originally Posted by 9th. View Post
    Looks like I have to get acquainted with Batmans universe again because I don't know some of these people.
    Don’t worry too much, most of the new characters have only been around less then a month with only two of the more important characters, Simon Saint and Peacekeeper 01, being introduced in March. So you won’t have that much to catch up on thankfully.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Yawn. Hopefully this flops so we can get a new writer in 2022. It won't and the misery will continue but it's nice to dream

Extraordinary Member thwhtGuardian's Avatar

Someone should tell Tynion he does decent one and dones but his events are chores to get through.

Quote Originally Posted by Bad Witch View Post
    Yawn. Hopefully this flops so we can get a new writer in 2022. It won't and the misery will continue but it's nice to dream
    No, thanks. I'm loving Tynion's run.

All the Jace cover are so very very cool. Sorry Bruce.

Wasn't aware that Jace Fox was so hot.

Very good looking.
    Last edited by dietrich; 05-20-2021 at 08:13 AM.

Amazing Member

Oh i didnt expect the Scarecrow Arc to go this long...neat, scarecrow deserves a big arc.
    "Horror themed Gotham City Event" Please, im all ears.

Really happy with Tynions run so far, im expecting great things from this Event...despite his Joker War having been a bit wobbly and not as strong as i hoped.

Those covers make me hate my situation even more.
    Its so hard to get your hands on those here in Germany, most of the time its impossible...and that sucks.

Anyway, im really excited for this.

Quote Originally Posted by m4st4 View Post
    Same!

Why is Jorge Jimenez not officially name dropped for Batman title? I really need to see him as a mainstay with Tynion. To me he is the new Jim Lee.

Loving the connected covers and Poison Ivy's design.
    IMO Jimenez is highly overrated. He may show a flash or two each issue, but the rest is just ho hum to me. I'd much rather have March, Fabok, or Daniels on Batman.

Not really interested in Jace or the Magistrate stuff, but I've enjoyed Tynion's stuff, so I'm aboard. Glad to see Nightwing is not getting interrupted, too bad Harley can't escape it. I know some don't like the art in Harley, and I'm not a huge fan, but I've enjoyed the book so far.
    Pulls: Batman, Detective Comics, SiKtC, Catwoman, Nightwing, Titans, Godzilla, Wonder Woman, Batman & Robin, Brave and the Bold, No/One, Kill your Darlings, and Deviant.
    My runs: Batman #230-, and Detective #420-

So is Jace's thing going to be dealing with the Magistrate while Bruce deals with the normal Batman stuff?