Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

This is Ivy's best comic costume in years.

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post

With Nightwing selling so well of course they had to do this
    Thank god Robin ran to that island where they can’t logically force him to be apart of this

Quote Originally Posted by Rac7d* View Post
    With Nightwing selling so well of course they had to do this
    Thank god Robin ran to that island where they can’t logically force him to be apart of this
    Yeah, i'm not happy that they did this.
    Looks like being in another city is not enough to not be dragged into Bat events.
    DC: Dick Grayson, Wally West, Donna Troy, Yara Flor, Titans

Some of my favorite Mangas: One Piece, Slam Dunk, Fullmetal Alchemist, HunterXHunter, Vinland Saga, Monster, Berserk, Vagabond.
    Current reading: Jujutsu Kaisen, Chainsaw Man, Spy X Family, Kaiju Nș8, Blue Lock, Dandadan.

Thoughts:

- How many evil Oracle's are they going to introduce?

- I wonder how Ghost-Maker is connected to Crane.

- Having her body look like actual skin makes Ivy look even more naked. Can we just be done with this two Ivy things?

With Babs being so involved in the series, I guess the storyline would be hard to pass over.
    Last edited by Godlike13; 06-18-2021 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    With Babs being so involved in the series, I guess the storyline would be hard to pass over.
    I guess. Just feels repetitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Drako View Post
    Looks like being in another city is not enough to not be dragged into Bat events.
    It didn't help Catwoman either. Going on two months of this nonsense with her book.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Thoughts:

- How many evil Oracle's are they going to introduce?
    Yeah, that was my first thought with that. They've done a number of anti-oracle/evil Oracle before. While I may be missing some, I'm pretty sure it's been done in Batgirl Rebirth, Batgirl and the Birds of Prey, and the 2010 Birds of Prey series at the very least. Now again.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    It didn't help Catwoman either. Going on two months of this nonsense with her book.
    At the very least, isn't Catwoman still in Gotham? Just Alleytown's a specific area of Gotham. While Nightwing is in a whole other city, Bludhaven.

Plus Ram V has been building up the Magistrate. In a pretty compelling way, imo. I'm not hyped for Catwoman to have two direct tie-in issues, but if her main villain will be Wight Witch I'll be happy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Zorkel567 View Post
    At the very least, isn't Catwoman still in Gotham? Just Alleytown's a specific area of Gotham. While Nightwing is in a whole other city, Bludhaven.
    True. I forgot that she came back to Gotham. I'd thought Alleytown was in her new city.
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Zorkel567 View Post
    Yeah, that was my first thought with that. They've done a number of anti-oracle/evil Oracle before. While I may be missing some, I'm pretty sure it's been done in Batgirl Rebirth, Batgirl and the Birds of Prey, and the 2010 Birds of Prey series at the very least. Now again.
    We also got a villain Oracle during the Year of the Villain tie-in.