Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930 LastLast
Results 391 to 405 of 445

Thread: Injustice movie

  1. #391
    Beyond Good. Beyond Evil. Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Occupied Klendathu
    Posts
    8,624

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    From Ed Boon



    https://twitter.com/noobde/status/1447715941186478084

    Producer Rick Morales took part in an interview about the Injustice movie. Here are some key takeaways:

    1. He said that this movie is based more on the comics. Unlike with the Mortal Kombat Legends movies he worked on, Netherrealm Studios had a bit less involvement with the movie.

    2. He said it was a challenge to adapt everything from the games and comics into 1 movie, so Ernie Altbacker took it upon himself to compress everything into a coherent script.

    3. He thinks of Superman as his favorite comic book character. Matt Peters also has a lot of respect for the character as well. From his perspective, they didn't want this movie to just be known as the "evil Superman" movie. He wanted Superman to think he was genuinely doing the right thing up until the end.

    4. There's the possibility of returning to this world in some way.

    5. There were moments from the comics and games that he wanted to include, but couldn't.

    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/justi...8721#gs.dp6phv

    Make of these what you shall but at the very least I don't think there is any true malice towards Superman from those behind this franchise.
    Wonder Woman on the other hand...

  2. #392
    Astonishing Member TheRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,448

    Default

    I see this as nothing more than a good. It only makes sense, in fact, there probably will be a live action adaptation one day.

  3. #393
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    From Ed Boon



    https://twitter.com/noobde/status/1447715941186478084

    Producer Rick Morales took part in an interview about the Injustice movie. Here are some key takeaways:

    1. He said that this movie is based more on the comics. Unlike with the Mortal Kombat Legends movies he worked on, Netherrealm Studios had a bit less involvement with the movie.

    2. He said it was a challenge to adapt everything from the games and comics into 1 movie, so Ernie Altbacker took it upon himself to compress everything into a coherent script.

    3. He thinks of Superman as his favorite comic book character. Matt Peters also has a lot of respect for the character as well. From his perspective, they didn't want this movie to just be known as the "evil Superman" movie. He wanted Superman to think he was genuinely doing the right thing up until the end.

    4. There's the possibility of returning to this world in some way.

    5. There were moments from the comics and games that he wanted to include, but couldn't.

    https://www.comicbookmovie.com/justi...8721#gs.dp6phv

    Make of these what you shall but at the very least I don't think there is any true malice towards Superman from those behind this franchise.
    So they’re idiots. Superman thinking he’s right doesn’t f******* mean he’s not evil. For God’s sake he has Nazi Stormtroopers walking around and kills kids. Zack Snyder also claims to be a fan of Superman but he’s still the “genius” who thought Supercuck was a great idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I see this as nothing more than a good. It only makes sense, in fact, there probably will be a live action adaptation one day.
    Keep dreaming bro. Snyder thankfully getting the boot means your chances of it are slim to none. Only upside of Coates and Abrams taking over means it’s not happening any time soon.
    Last edited by Vordan; 10-14-2021 at 01:59 PM.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  4. #394
    Astonishing Member DochaDocha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,747

    Default

    I'll try to be charitable to the creative staff and say if it came down to my paycheck or my fandom, I think most of the time I'd pick the paycheck.

    With that aside, I'm slightly amused that the creators don't realize how generically terrible they make Superman and how shallow the character really is. "Don't agree with me? Die!!!!"

  5. #395
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,422

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    So they’re idiots. Superman thinking he’s right doesn’t f******* mean he’s not evil. For God’s sake he has Nazi Stormtroopers walking around and kills kids. Zack Snyder also claims to be a fan of Superman but he’s still the “genius” who thought Supercuck was a great idea.
    My understanding is the Superman in the movie never goes that far?

  6. #396
    Astonishing Member TheRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Keep dreaming bro. Snyder thankfully getting the boot means your chances of it are slim to none. Only upside of Coates and Abrams taking over means it’s not happening any time soon.
    You have really strange beliefs, not to mention style of conversation, which is just downright baffling.
    Henry Cavill brought up the idea less than a month ago.

  7. #397
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    You have really strange beliefs, not to mention style of conversation, which is just downright baffling.
    Henry Cavill brought up the idea less than a month ago.
    [citation needed], far as I’ve heard Cavill has never brought up anything Superman since over a year ago. Last we heard from him was he wanted to do a more traditional take on Superman.

    Also it’s impossible for me to not view you as a troll. Only time you ever post here is to talk about how much you love Injustice.
    Last edited by Vordan; 10-14-2021 at 03:03 PM.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  8. #398
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    6,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

    Make of these what you shall but at the very least I don't think there is any true malice towards Superman from those behind this franchise.
    May we never forget:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

  9. #399
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    So they’re idiots. Superman thinking he’s right doesn’t f******* mean he’s not evil. For God’s sake he has Nazi Stormtroopers walking around and kills kids. Zack Snyder also claims to be a fan of Superman but he’s still the “genius” who thought Supercuck was a great idea.

    Keep dreaming bro. Snyder thankfully getting the boot means your chances of it are slim to none. Only upside of Coates and Abrams taking over means it’s not happening any time soon.
    Can we please avoid using terms that wouldn't be out of place in 4chan? This "supercuck" complaining only betrays a great deal of toxicity and immaturity.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 10-15-2021 at 12:16 AM.

  10. #400
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    Can we please avoid using terms that wouldn't be out of place in 4chan?
    Had to deal with Snyder/Cavill fans calling Hoechlin “Cuck Kent” on Twitter, so I must confess a petty glee at turning their insult on them. Besides the shoe fits. Batman impregnating Lois who wants to hide the truth from Clark and make him think it’s his kid… is textbook cuckolding. That’s the literal definition of the term. Don’t feel like dressing it up to soften the blow, guarantee you nobody else would’ve reigned themselves in from using it if those original plans had happened.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  11. #401
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,997

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Had to deal with Snyder/Cavill fans calling Hoechlin “Cuck Kent” on Twitter, so I must confess a petty glee at turning their insult on them. Besides the shoe fits. Batman impregnating Lois who wants to hide the truth from Clark and make him think it’s his kid… is textbook cuckolding. That’s the literal definition of the term. Don’t feel like dressing it up to soften the blow, guarantee you nobody else would’ve reigned themselves in from using it if those original plans had happened.
    A cuckold is someone who is a victim of adultery which does not remotely fit the situation described here. All this does is make you look as dickish as them and the Superman fandom has enough issues with toxicity as it is whether from Snyder fans, anti-Snyder fans or whoever. I've had to deal with Snyder's Superman being subjected to all manner of insults since Man of Steel, to say nothing of what has been directed at Snyder, Cavill, Fisher or anyone involved in the DCEU without stooping to the level of the people making those insults. Anyone who would have used the "supercuck" insult would have been nothing more than an immature jackass unbecoming of a Superman fan.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 10-15-2021 at 12:43 AM.

  12. #402
    Obsessed & Compelled Bored at 3:00AM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    7,800

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    A cuckold is someone who is a victim of adultery which does not remotely fit the situation described here. All this does is make you look as dickish as them and the Superman fandom has enough issues with toxicity as it is whether from Snyder fans, anti-Snyder fans or whoever. I've had to deal with Snyder's Superman being subjected to all manner of insults since Man of Steel, to say nothing of what has been directed at Snyder, Cavill, Fisher or anyone involved in the DCEU without stooping to the level of the people making those insults. Anyone who would have used the "supercuck" insult would have been nothing more than an immature jackass unbecoming of a Superman fan.
    I agree. The excuse that Snyder Bros are assholes so it’s okay for me to act like them is pretty thin.

    How about just try acting like….I dunno…Superman would in this situation and try to be your best self?

  13. #403
    Astonishing Member TheRay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Also it’s impossible for me to not view you as a troll. Only time you ever post here is to talk about how much you love Injustice.
    I see no reason to care. I already pointed out your diction and obvious tone, despite this being text, need loads of work and you didn’t deny it.

    Furthermore, you must just be absolutely horrendous at simple Google searches - https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/en...injustice.html

    I see no reason to continue this conversation beyond that.

  14. #404
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRay View Post
    I see no reason to care. I already pointed out your diction and obvious tone, despite this being text, need loads of work and you didn’t deny it.
    I see no reason to care about your opinion of me. There’s no point in arguing about how you take my posts.
    Furthermore, you must just be absolutely horrendous at simple Google searches - https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/en...injustice.html

    I see no reason to continue this conversation beyond that.
    If you had any Internet savviness you’d realize that there are websites out there who pump out fake news simply for clicks. Giantfreakingrobot is one of those websites much like We Got This Covered. They are not a credible website and their claims about Cavill have no reason to be believed. I’ll leave you with some wise words from Abraham Lincoln I encourage you to take to heart:

    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  15. #405
    Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    San Jose, CA
    Posts
    6,901

    Default

    Boys, stop fighting between yourselves. This is what NRS wants!
    May we never forget:

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •