Page 16 of 30 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Injustice movie

I'm of the opinion that if IJ were to continue, they make it as schlocky as possible. So if they bring Jon Kent into it, I'd prefer that he somehow survived the initial incident and see them try to write themselves out of that corner.

The J-man

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

I can't wait for jon kent to meet gary stu batman and heavenly angel harley quinn.Sing their praise job to someone and get saved..Just like supergirl.

Anyways,if jon appears.i hope jon and damian just say "eff you" to both their fathers as they should..
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 09-08-2021 at 10:14 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Wish you hadn’t bumped this thread, it’s painful being reminded of this and I doubt most people on this sub forum are excited for it. Especially since there’s already an animated thread on the DC Comics forum as well discussing it. Oh well, it looks terrible though even without my bias, the VAs sound bad and there’s no real hype moments in the trailer.

Going to just ignore this as best I can and hope we get something about the other Superman projects at DC Fandome to overshadow this.
    Last edited by Vordan; 09-08-2021 at 10:26 PM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

It's awful in the way Flashpoint was awful from concept

Incredible Member

This looks so, so, so bad. I really want the people who were behind this
    to come forward some time to explain what they were trying to do.

Astonishing Member

Looks great.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I didn't see anything in the trailer to change my mind. Still have no interest in it. I hope the good JL shows up to stop him or I see no point in it.
    Assassinate Putin!

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    It's awful in the way Flashpoint was awful from concept
    Flashpoint actually made for a fantastic animated movie though, one of my absolute favorites. Hopefully this'll be good, but there's nothing here that really looks great. And I actually liked the Injustice comics (well, read the first 2 or 3 years anyways).

Whats really sad about this and Zacks idiotic plans is, its actually welcomed and accepted by a large amount of people and those of us who are against it, are called "gate keepers" who refuse to allow these characters to "evolve" and become "better" .

Quote Originally Posted by Dralokonda View Post
    Whats really sad about this and Zacks idiotic plans is, its actually welcomed and accepted by a large amount of people and those of us who are against it, are called "gate keepers" who refuse to allow these characters to "evolve" and become "better" .
    I think when people start getting obnoxious about hating something, the gate keepers label is somewhat warranted. I don't care for Injustice's Superman either but he is far from the only Superman we have gotten.
    Last edited by Agent Z; 09-23-2021 at 01:32 AM.

Why even bring up Zack Snyder now? I get Injustice has an evil Superman and Snyder wanted to do evil Superman, but they're not related and this isn't a ZS Superman thread.

Who asked for what? What seems to be the trouble here?

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

I think we can take comfort in the fact that the most popular version of Superman out right now is S&L which couldn't be a more traditional take on the character if they tried. "Evil Superman" will always have a built in fanbase but apparently so will the opposite of that. I also found S&L meta-commentary on the Injustice games rather amusing.
    Assassinate Putin!