Page 13 of 30 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Injustice movie

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I think the thing about this project that intrigues me the most is how they're going to address questions about the following in the leadup to the movie's release.
    The ultimate ending to Injustice should just be Lois returning from the dead as an all powerful super human and just killing everybody including Clark.

She beats him to death with a fridge.

Superman with the stubble like a 90s wrestler turned heel. All he needs now is to superkick Batman through a window.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

I think the thing about this project that intrigues me the most is how they're going to address questions about the following in the leadup to the movie's release.
    Bro, nobody who is a fan of this franchise cares about fridging lol.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Lol, we're all s**t talking but I guaranty most of us are going to buy it to check it out.

At least I am...

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    The ultimate ending to Injustice should just be Lois returning from the dead as an all powerful super human and just killing everybody including Clark.

She beats him to death with a fridge.
    I'm still surprised Lois was never turned into Doomsday as a sick joke by someone in the Injustice universe since Superman killed her because he thought she was Doomsday. It could actually be interesting, too.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by lilyrose View Post
    So is it a thing now to make Catwoman black or something, because she wasn't black in the comics or the video games of this.
    The sneak peek shows she's still white and looks pretty much exactly like she does in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Lol, we're all s**t talking but I guaranty most of us are going to buy it to check it out.

At least I am...

I'm still surprised Lois was never turned into Doomsday as a sick joke by someone in the Injustice universe since Superman killed her because he thought she was Doomsday. It could actually be interesting, too.
    Not me lol. I’m going to get The Long Halloween at some point though. But I’m mainly interested in what the lineup is for next year, especially with regards to the shared universe.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

You know, if you add just enough stupid ideas into the mix, you can salvage it from "So bad it's bad" to "So bad it's good, almost."

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

At least I am...
    Oh no why would you do that to yourself?
    I've never bought anything Injustice related, will not start now lol

BANNED

I am shocked that they are evidently not going to tie this with the man of tomorrow-verse they have in the making

It makes sense for the first big threat that this iteration of the justice league to face are dark versions of themselves as a kind of meta-commentary on this DCAU’s rejection of darker tone of the new 52

Quote Originally Posted by kryptonian View Post
    I am shocked that they are evidently not going to tie this with the man of tomorrow-verse they have in the making

It makes sense for the first big threat that this iteration of the justice league to face are dark versions of themselves as a kind of meta-commentary on this DCAU’s rejection of darker tone of the new 52
    Except they're not rejecting this perceived darkness of the previous continuity, so there's no meta-commentary there for them to make. Plus they're probably expecting this to sell to a bunch of gamers who have not the first care to follow the new continuity anyways so why muck up the product for them? They want Injustice give them Injustice.

I would've been shocked if they had tied it to the new continuity.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

At least I am...

I read all the comics, I'm all Injustice'd out. That was more than enough for me. We're getting Superman 78. I see that as the anti-Injustice Superman.
    Assassinate Putin!

BANNED

Imagine that they adapt all 5 years of the injustice comics, including the injustice game

But instead of just any prime Superman beating injustice Superman...it is a rebirth inspired one with the full use of the iconic John Williams score and trunks

And we don’t see the prime Superman till he comes into the injustice universe to kick injustice Superman’s ass
    Last edited by kryptonian; 07-28-2021 at 12:41 PM.

Imagine that they adapt all 5 years of the injustice comics, including the injustice game

But instead of just any prime Superman beating injustice Superman...it is a rebirth inspired one with the full use of the iconic John Williams score and trunks

And we don’t see the prime Superman till he comes into the injustice universe to kick injustice Superman’s ass
    That just made me wonder what if they changed the ending of the movie so that someone other than Good Guy Supes is the one who takes out EVIL SUPERMAN! at the end?

Fantastic Member oneveryfineday's Avatar

That just made me wonder what if they changed the ending of the movie so that someone other than Good Guy Supes is the one who takes out EVIL SUPERMAN! at the end?
    I hope not, since good guy Supes taking out evil Supes at least halfway salvages Superman’s reputation.