Page 20 of 30 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021222324 ... LastLast
Results 286 to 300 of 445

Thread: Injustice movie

  1. #286
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,970

    Default

    From the comments I read, fans of the game and comics are hating it.

    So it might be actually good?

  2. #287
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    From the comments I read, fans of the game and comics are hating it.

    So it might be actually good?
    Lmaoooooooo that’s hilarious. Guy who wrote Hush wrote this movie, what did he change?
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  3. #288
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lmaoooooooo that’s hilarious. Guy who wrote Hush wrote this movie, what did he change?
    Some tweets that were sent to me:

    https://twitter.com/Uber_Kryptonian/...23440206716934

    https://twitter.com/WizardlyCurve/st...15475526008833

    https://twitter.com/Lambert2191/stat...16790532276225

    https://twitter.com/NegativeArrow_/s...30466950127641

  4. #289
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,613

    Default

    Looks like they do compress the entire series into one movie and wraps it up in one. All I care about, means there won’t be 5 of these lmao. You all know how much I hate this franchise so seeing the Injustice kiddos disappointed makes me very, very happy.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  5. #290
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Looks like they do compress the entire series into one movie and wraps it up in one. All I care about, means there won’t be 5 of these lmao. You all know how much I hate this franchise so seeing the Injustice kiddos disappointed makes me very, very happy.
    It also looks spoilers:
    they will get a sort of happy ending/redemption. A "second chance".
    end of spoilers

  6. #291
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    It also looks spoilers:
    they will get a sort of happy ending/redemption. A "second chance".
    end of spoilers
    Spoil it dude, I’m not paying for this lol. Saw some stuff like spoilers:
    Flash dying
    end of spoilers so it differs pretty hugely from the comics.
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  7. #292
    Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    13,970

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Spoil it dude, I’m not paying for this lol. Saw some stuff like spoilers:
    Flash dying
    end of spoilers so it differs pretty hugely from the comics.
    I haven't watched it, just read random comments. But now I'm morbidly curious. lol.

  8. #293
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    922

    Default

    Didn't watch it, but read spoilers. It seems like this movie spoilers:
    is a mash-up of various events from comics (Injustice and Injustice 2, yeah) and games (Superman is facing another Superman at the end).
    end of spoilers
    Also, if you spoilers:
    hate Diana and Damian versions from Injustice universe, they're turned out to be more heroic here.
    end of spoilers
    This all sounds like a huge mess.

  9. #294
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    13,890

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Looks like they do compress the entire series into one movie and wraps it up in one. All I care about, means there won’t be 5 of these lmao. You all know how much I hate this franchise so seeing the Injustice kiddos disappointed makes me very, very happy.
    Their agony sustains me.

  10. #295
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post
    I haven't watched it, just read random comments. But now I'm morbidly curious. lol.
    List of stuff I saw
    spoilers:

    Flash dies
    Black Canary isn’t in it
    Harley is insufferable (isn’t she always?)
    Amazo and Good Superman show up in the end so no room for sequels
    Also I don’t think Dick Grayson dies?
    end of spoilers
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  11. #296
    Incredible Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    922

    Default

    spoilers:
    Dick dies, just like in original story. But he becomes the new Deadman and helps Damian to fight Ra's.
    end of spoilers

  12. #297
    Ultimate Member Vordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    13,613

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgoth View Post
    Didn't watch it, but read spoilers. It seems like this movie spoilers:
    is a mash-up of various events from comics (Injustice and Injustice 2, yeah) and games (Superman is facing another Superman at the end).
    end of spoilers
    Also, if you spoilers:
    hate Diana and Damian versions from Injustice universe, they're turned out to be more heroic here.
    end of spoilers
    This all sounds like a huge mess.
    Lol Gaius will be mildly more happy. Does Diana turn on Murderman?
    For when my rants on the forums just arenít enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

  13. #298
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    75,711

    Default

    spoilers:
    So it sounds like they compress Year One and the OG!game together into one standalone film and change enough that it might disappoint fans but actually please people who didn't like Injustice?
    end of spoilers

    I'm really morbidly curious how this turns out.

  14. #299
    Beyond Good. Beyond Evil. Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Occupied Klendathu
    Posts
    8,713

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lol Gaius will be mildly more happy. Does Diana turn on Murderman?

  15. #300
    Extraordinary Member John Venus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,653

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Lol Gaius will be mildly more happy. Does Diana turn on Murderman?
    That's about the only thing that will get me to watch this movie.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •