Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast

Thread: Injustice movie

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Glad to hear people hate it. Maybe this "franchise" will finally die now.
    I think we still have one more game to put up with before that happens. I'm hoping it's at least some kind of reboot though.

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    Glad to hear people hate it. Maybe this "franchise" will finally die now.
    Personally I'm hoping the third game does what the AAA videogame industry does what it's the best at these past few years and have an absolutely disastrous launch day. That or Hot Topic Squad Kills the Justice League would be great.

On the bright side, the story might be ass but the games, themselves, are pretty damn fun. So standard Neatherrealm.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue22 View Post
    I think we still have one more game to put up with before that happens. I'm hoping it's at least some kind of reboot though.
    I'm expecting they'll Mortal Kombat 11 the story somehow.

Franchise will never die unless WB kills it or NRS gets sold off and loses the license.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Can always Flashpoint it.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Hoping that's the case. The second MK timeline was such a mess, I openly welcomed another reboot.

It will be a game where Batman and his “family” are once again the heroic underdogs while NRS will triple down on SuperHitler and the tie-in Tom Taylor written comic will triple down on SuperFangirl Woman.

Because that is all this franchise is and ever will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    It will be a game where Batman and his “family” are once again the heroic underdogs while NRS will triple down on SuperHitler and the tie-in Tom Taylor written comic will triple down on SuperFangirl Woman.

Because that is all this franchise is and ever will be.
    Or they Flashpoint everything .

Or they Flashpoint everything .
    Yes, so they can go back and have Batman singlehandily take down the regime in the first game rather than have the good counterparts do it. Though they'll probably save WW for Harley Quinn.

Never give NRS, WB, or DC the benefit of the doubt, my friend.

Yes, so they can go back and have Batman singlehandily take down the regime in the first game rather than have the good counterparts do it. Though they'll probably save WW for Harley Quinn.

Never give NRS, WB, or DC the benefit of the doubt, my friend.
    I think I'm just remembering Reverse-Flash in the second game implying the timeline got messed up somehow (which I guess in contrast to the "main" universe in the first game is true). That and Netherealm isn't averse to reboots (multiple in fact).

Superman and Wonder Woman did more to topple the Regime in the last half of the game than Batman did, if I remember right, since Supes turned the tide and Diana took out Regime!Diana and got the Amazons on their side. Batman just talked IJ!Batman into bringing Superman in.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

You're both wrong. Halfway through Injustice 3, Clark gives up and is summarily executed by Batman who reveals himself to be Thomas Wayne Jr, only having rebelled against Superman because he was jealous Clark broke bad before he could hatch his own evil plans. He then infects himself with Joker toxin and becomes the Owl Who Laughs and Harley becomes the protagonist with Poison Ivy as her cutscenes girlfriend who isn't allowed to be playable for fear of diluting Harley's brand now that they're together.

Wonder Woman, still desperate for Clark's affections and convinced he'll come back to life, changes her name to Lois Lane, becomes Superwoman and declares war on all parties, especially women because that's what they assume Diana would do. In the end, she dies doing what she loved most: craving the affections of a man.

Harley dumps Ivy and hooks up with Thomas, changing her name to Martha and they have a son named Bruce they plan to murder for sport when he's old enough because, having gotten away with so many atrocities, Harley never truly had a redemption arc.

The ending credits morph the title Injustice 3 to Injustice Earth-3.

And people would still love it because we're in the worst possible timeline.

I hope it's clear I'm joking. Please don't let me be right, I tried so very hard to think of the absolute worst possible take.

With NRS, I can only expect every character to lose. lol
    Last edited by Robanker; 10-14-2021 at 03:40 AM.
    May we never forget:

Daddy Zeus can hit the bricks.
    Truer words never spoken.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    You're both wrong. Halfway through Injustice 3, Clark gives up and is summarily executed by Batman who reveals himself to be Thomas Wayne Jr, only having rebelled against Superman because he was jealous Clark broke bad before he could hatch his own evil plans. He then infects himself with Joker toxin and becomes the Owl Who Laughs and Harley becomes the protagonist with Poison Ivy as her cutscenes girlfriend who isn't allowed to be playable for fear of diluting Harley's brand now that they're together.

Wonder Woman, still desperate for Clark's affections and convinced he'll come back to life, changes her name to Lois Lane, becomes Superwoman and declares war on all parties, especially women because that's what they assume Diana would do. In the end, she dies doing what she loved most: craving the affections of a man.

Harley dumps Ivy and hooks up with Thomas, changing her name to Martha and they have a son named Bruce they plan to murder for sport when he's old enough because, having gotten away with so many atrocities, Harley never truly had a redemption arc.

I hope it's clear I'm joking. Please don't let me be right, I tried so very hard to think of the absolute worst possible take.

Now that I've read this, there's no way it's not what they'd do. ROTFLMAO
    Hear my new CD "Love The World Away", available on iTunes, Google Music, Spotify, Shazam, and Amazon: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B01N5XYV..._waESybX1C0RXK via @amazon
    www.jamiekelleymusic.com
    TV interview here: https://snjtoday.com/snj-today-hotline-jamie-kelley/

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post

Well now that you spoke it into existence.

You put this evil on us, Ricky Bobby. You put this evil on us.

On a serious note, I really don't think NRS would be that dumb and I say this as someone who has his own issues with their writing.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

No, it ends with Clark telling Bruce that he turned bad because he was always jealous of how much cooler Batman is than Superman and that's true across the entire multiverse and that all Batmen are cooler than all Supermen.
    Assassinate Putin!

From Ed Boon

Calling INJUSTICE Superman “Evil Superman” is an oversimplification. Remember what the guy went through…
    https://twitter.com/noobde/status/1447715941186478084

Producer Rick Morales took part in an interview about the Injustice movie. Here are some key takeaways:

1. He said that this movie is based more on the comics. Unlike with the Mortal Kombat Legends movies he worked on, Netherrealm Studios had a bit less involvement with the movie.

2. He said it was a challenge to adapt everything from the games and comics into 1 movie, so Ernie Altbacker took it upon himself to compress everything into a coherent script.

3. He thinks of Superman as his favorite comic book character. Matt Peters also has a lot of respect for the character as well. From his perspective, they didn't want this movie to just be known as the "evil Superman" movie. He wanted Superman to think he was genuinely doing the right thing up until the end.

4. There's the possibility of returning to this world in some way.

5. There were moments from the comics and games that he wanted to include, but couldn't.

https://www.comicbookmovie.com/justi...8721#gs.dp6phv

Make of these what you shall but at the very least I don't think there is any true malice towards Superman from those behind this franchise.