Page 6 of 30 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread: Injustice movie

Quote Originally Posted by NaVi View Post
    the story tries to show that superman is not the great villain, that many helped him, but it does not go deep enough to be relevant, superman goes from a man broken by pain to a psychopath, batman never breaks, when the ideal was a superman closer to Red Son or Kingdom Come, a batman who breaks and at times is the villain and superman for moments is the hero again, so in the end for the public, superman is the bad guy, the good batman.
    If Batman had been there for Supeeman none of this would have happened

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    All they did was give her pants. Considering how dumb all the others looked, she got off easy.
    Maybe they needed to conserve their energy to make anything else about Injustice Wonder Woman as bad as possible, because her design is for sure the least harmful part.

I'm interested in this. I did enjoy the video games more so the first one. I'll give the animated movie a chance because DC animated movies are typically top-notch.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    You always chime in with how lame you think Supes is, how he needs to be more like your favorite anime or manga, and I just don’t get it. If you don’t like the character, why are you spending all this time in a forum dedicated to a character you roll your eyes at? It’s not like I ever see you in other character forums, you only post here as far as I can tell.
    My time,my business.There are things i like about the character.Things i don't.Superman being a savior is that.Superman without that is one of the most phenomenal characters i have encountered.the character has influenced many of the characters i love goku,astroboy,...etc.Also,my concern is that savior business being showed down other characters like jon for instance.Also,superman smashes things tooo and on purpose.Many a times to send a message...
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 05-20-2021 at 11:18 PM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Astonishing Member

Why did the Injustice comicbook try to absolve the Kents of any blame for Kal's development?
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

Quote Originally Posted by The World View Post
    Why did the Injustice comicbook try to absolve the Kents of any blame for Kal's development?
    I get the sneaking suspicion that somehow besmirching the Kents is somehow considered off limits.

Fantastic Member

Disappointing!! I'll make it a point not to watch this film!! I don't get it ??? why would i enjoy watching a good man turning evil??? Again i don't get it???

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by guy_mcnichts View Post
    so true!!!

Quote Originally Posted by lotchj View Post
    Disappointing!! I'll make it a point not to watch this film!! I don't get it ??? why would i enjoy watching a good man turning evil??? Again i don't get it???
    It's not for you/us - it's for the fans of the videogame - who number in the millions.

Extraordinary Member superduperman's Avatar

There was no way to write the character in such a way as to make this take believable. Even Tom Taylor admitted this. He was working backward from a flawed premise to get the result the game wanted.
    Assassinate Putin!

There was no blame to absolve. They aren't responsible for him becoming a fascist dictator.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by superduperman View Post
    There was no way to write the character in such a way as to make this take believable. Even Tom Taylor admitted this. He was working backward from a flawed premise to get the result the game wanted.
    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    There was no blame to absolve. They aren't responsible for him becoming a fascist dictator.
    Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I get the sneaking suspicion that somehow besmirching the Kents is somehow considered off limits.

Then they shouldn't get credit for raising him to be Superman either then. Either put your neck on the line or don't. Only wanting to be a part of something if things go well is cowardly.
    Rules are for lesser men, Charlie - Grand Pa Joe ~ Willy Wonka & Chocolate Factory

They were to busy blaming Clark turning out how he did on Diana.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    It's not for you/us - it's for the fans of the videogame - who number in the millions.
    It's still a shame, a movie about a good man being dragged down.
    Last edited by lotchj; 05-21-2021 at 06:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lotchj View Post
    It's still a shame, a movie about a good man being dragged down.
    Well, it's based on a videogame about a good man being dragged down. The shame's not on this movie for adapting something with a huge fanbase, it's on the videogame which brought about this fanbase.