Page 123 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125 LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 1867
  1. #1831

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    I wonder if we'll see her in COIE
    As I understand, this--the JSA movie, Warworld, and now Crisis--has all been the same Wonder Woman.

  2. #1832
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    As I understand, this--the JSA movie, Warworld, and now Crisis--has all been the same Wonder Woman.
    JSA/W-W are 2 different Dianas. JSA is a bit older and different costume. If not.....then yikes

  3. #1833

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    JSA/W-W are 2 different Dianas. JSA is a bit older and different costume. If not.....then yikes
    I think Warworld Diana is the JSA one in present day, hence the updated costume.

  4. #1834
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    367

    Default

    Yeah I think they are supposed to be the same

  5. #1835
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    114,262

    Default

    I think they mentioned an Earth-1 Wonder Woman in Beware My Power (which might have just been a goof) but I think this is supposed to be JSA WWII Diana.

    Notably there's a scene of the League making their public debut in the trailer and no Wonder Woman.
    Quote Originally Posted by WonderLight789 View Post
    Average super human stats feats are considered great moments for WW nopw? The bar is truly low i see.
    (Shrugs) I thought it looked cool.

  6. #1836
    Extraordinary Member AmiMizuno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    9,226

    Default

    Unless Wonder Woman not a founding member after all they have a new set of founders. I say that given the fact Warworld Wonder Woman said Clark wasn't her Clark. We now see earth 2 Clark. So maybe earth 1 Wonder Woman not there yet never a founder
    Last edited by AmiMizuno; 12-04-2023 at 08:36 PM.

  7. #1837
    Astonishing Member Psy-lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Hades
    Posts
    2,325

    Default

    The fact that people are still confused whether there's one WW or two shows how much effort Tomorrowverse put into her

  8. #1838
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    367

    Default

    I think the sole problem is that they mentioned her in Green Lantern. Had they not done that I think it would be clear since Warworld Wonder Woman obviously is from another universe from Superman and Batman

  9. #1839
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    5,868

    Default

    For anyone watching COIE:
    Wonder Woman is s guest star in the film. Maybe 4 lines?

    She's dating Superman and is considered very smart. That's pretty much all.

  10. #1840
    Astonishing Member Psy-lock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Location
    Hades
    Posts
    2,325

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    For anyone watching COIE:
    Wonder Woman is s guest star in the film. Maybe 4 lines?

    She's dating Superman and is considered very smart. That's pretty much all.
    And yet she's on the cover, lol

  11. #1841
    Ultimate Member Gaius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    Occupied Klendathu
    Posts
    12,702

    Default

    1985, COIE the comic does absolutely nothing of substance with WW

    2024, COIE the movie does absolutely nothing of substance with WW.



    Don't really think we'll get a great WW animated movie out of this like Perez came out of the original comic.

  12. #1842
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    114,262

    Default

    SuperWonder shippers finally get thrown a bone .

  13. #1843
    Astonishing Member DochaDocha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    4,625

    Default

    spoilers:
    I think it was interesting that they made WW one of the designated eggheads on the team. I guess you could see that as a double-edge sword in that she's not part of the muscle. Still, considering the muscle was mostly unnecessary in this film, that's the better team to be part of.
    end of spoilers

    Also, the Crime Syndicate's Superwoman design was really slick. I'm not really keen on the character models for the Tomorrowverse, but Superwoman's seemed to stick out.
    Last edited by DochaDocha; 01-09-2024 at 12:12 PM.

  14. #1844
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    114,262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    spoilers:
    I think it was interesting that they made WW one of the designated eggheads on the team. I guess you could see that as a double-edge sword in that she's not part of the muscle. Still, considering the muscle was mostly unnecessary in this film, that's the better team to be part of.
    end of spoilers

    Also, the Crime Syndicate's Superwoman design was really slick. I'm not really keen on the character models for the Tomorrowverse, but Superwoman's seemed to stick out.
    The only design I haven't liked is Brainiac 5 not having hair.

  15. #1845
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    367

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    SuperWonder shippers finally get thrown a bone .
    One of the absolutely worst ships for Diana (along with WonderBat), but I think the Kingdom Come route is the best way for it to happen.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •