Page 17 of 127 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast

With the way things are going I'll probably end up taking another sabbatical from WB/DC as a whole until something grabs my interest and draws me in again.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    The announcement both undermined the good will of the new Superman cartoon and was salt in the wound that we never got a solo WW cartoon.
    “I was happy for 10 seconds and then you immediately follow it up with a kick to the balls huh WB?” was my thought upon getting hit with those two announcements back to back

Yeah it’s insulting that they’re putting this movie out right on her anniversary month given how the franchise treats her. I think the Injustice fans will love it since it’s got what they want in spades: Supes and Wondy murdering crap and Batman being a moron who just exacerbates things. I really hope they’re just compressing all of Taylor’s stuff into one movie, I hope we’re not getting five of these.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

The Injustice Sneak Peak.....yeah they are sticking with WW being 100% team Supes. Le sigh

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    The Injustice Sneak Peak.....yeah they are sticking with WW being 100% team Supes. Le sigh
    Yeah I just saw the trailer too...

*sad sigh*
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    With the way things are going I'll probably end up taking another sabbatical from WB/DC as a whole until something grabs my interest and draws me in again.
    Yeah, I’m thinking after October the only thing I’ll be checking out from current WB/DC will be whenever a Historia issue comes out. Definitely not checking out the Superman or Batman shows now.
    Last edited by Gaius; 07-27-2021 at 06:41 PM.

Oh, boy...can't wait for Lady Macbeth Wonder Woman.

I guess an 80th anniversary wouldn't be complete if one of the most despicable interpretations of her character didn't get some spotlight, too.

I'm still hopeful they might announce a WW cartoon at FanDome.

There is a bridge that I would like to sell you.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I'm still hopeful they might announce a WW cartoon at FanDome.
    Like how that movie was right around the corner for all those years, right?

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Yeah, I’m thinking after October the only thing I’ll be checking out from current WB/DC will be whenever a Historia issue comes out. Definitely not checking out the Superman or Batman shows now.
    Don't take it out on the Superman show man, it needs our support and Injustice ain't exactly beneficial for him either

Fair on the Batman show though, go nuts lol

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    The sneak peak definitely makes it look like she’s going to try to jump Supes bones too. Wonderful.
    Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Oh, boy...can't wait for Lady Macbeth Wonder Woman.

I guess an 80th anniversary wouldn't be complete if one of the most despicable interpretations of her character didn't get some spotlight, too.
    It’s no surprise they’d “honor” her like that given how they have Injustice Superman and WW in the banners for Superman and WW social media accounts. Take that crap off DC, just rubbing salt in the wound.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I'm not buying injustice, but I'm probably going to watch the fight scenes just to see if its good. Knowing Diana's track record in game she'll lose most of her fights, DC's "greatest warrior" folks, can't even pull a win in a video game about fighting. She'll be canon fodder for Bruce to make Clark and his battle look epic.

Also, knowing most youtuber's opinions on Injustice, this Diana is going to be held as "who Diana should be" and "the character done right" by many people.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    I'm not buying injustice, but I'm probably going to watch the fight scenes just to see if its good. Knowing Diana's track record in game she'll lose most of her fights, DC's "greatest warrior" folks, can't even pull a win in a video game about fighting. She'll be canon fodder for Bruce to make Clark and his battle look epic.

Also, knowing most youtuber's opinions on Injustice, this Diana is going to be held as "who Diana should be" and "the character done right" by many people.
    Can't wait to see this whopper of a line get recited, courtesy of DC's current golden boy.

Last edited by Gaius; 07-28-2021 at 11:45 AM.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Is there any reason why WW can't have her own cartoon. While SM and BM get one during her month anniversary and injustice is released that month too? Any other reason outside DC and WB proving again they don't care about WW?

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    The sneak peak definitely makes it look like she’s going to try to jump Supes bones too. Wonderful.

It’s no surprise they’d “honor” her like that given how they have Injustice Superman and WW in the banners for Superman and WW social media accounts. Take that crap off DC, just rubbing salt in the wound.
    And you thought that the future of WW would be brighter. I admire your positive thinking. I used to be like that too.