Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    That's fair, fandom wars are pointless but yes, it's easy to get sucked into them. Think I'm just not looking forward to this meaning IJ3 is probably on the way so we'll be seeing more of this version of Diana and more "slay queen" nonsense down the road.
    Injustice will keep getting made until it doesn’t sell, they reboot it, or NRS gets sold off to someone else. Maybe eventually people will get bored, or NRS will switch it up (do a Metal adaption and give us Evil Batman vs Everyone else), but for now they’re not stopping any time soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Oddly, Cheetah seems to be ok in the Injustice verse.

Or at least I haven't heard as many complaints, kinda sucks she has to be around such a crappy Diana
    Cheetah’s dead after I2, Diana murders her iirc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    One would think they would've capitalized off of the first films success but...they didnt do anything until 2 years later.
    This right here is infuriating. She basically kept the DCEU alive and what did DC do?
    -Put Robinson on her solo to tie up Johns damn JL threads with Jason which were awful and completely wasted any chance of her solo benefitting from the movie
    -No animated movie or cartoon got greenlit
    -No video game (she’d be easy to make a game of if you guys are ok with her not being able to fly)
    -No “Wonderfamily” title or another comic was put out, Superman got Unchained, Batman got a WEEKLY series with Eternal, WW got zero

Like Christ they still have Injustice WW on her social media banners. Are they stupid or something? No fan of WW likes that take! They also have Superman’s Injustice counterpart so I guess they’re just stupid or corporate mandated it.
    Last edited by Vordan; 05-19-2021 at 09:03 PM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/