Page 19 of 126 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I feel like Kingdom Come definitely made the WW/Supes pairing much worse.

It was ship teased occasionally pre-Crisis and then Perez brought it into his run at times, but neither were as bad as things got post-KC and onto Injustice and the New 52. Or with Frank Miller.
    I think it's also worth noting the pre-KC times it came up ("For The Man Who Has Everything" or the times Perez did it) usually ended with "can't we just be friends?"

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I think it's also worth noting the pre-KC times it came up ("For The Man Who Has Everything" or the times Perez did it) usually ended with "can't we just be friends?"
    I think there have been particularly great fanfiction stories where WW/Supes was involved. Again, it comes down to how the author writes these stories, and some that I have read have been very enjoyable.

Looks like from the sneak peak they are 100% going with and doubling down "devil on the shoulder" for WW.

Man, screw you Taylor.

Looks like from the sneak peak they are 100% going with and doubling down "devil on the shoulder" for WW.

Man, screw you Taylor.
    And how much she wants to get into Superman's pants.

I feel bad for Janet Varney.

Man, screw you Taylor.
    They outright call her that. Really pissed me off. They changed her relationship with Clark in Red Son but they’re not changing it here?
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    They outright call her that. Really pissed me off. They changed her relationship with Clark in Red Son but they’re not changing it here?
    I didn't even hear that part but saw small featurette and it was just old dudes wanting to have Bats and Supes fight. Again.

That's what this Injustice movie is a vehicle for: Batman and Superman. She was the evil succubus in the original material anyway, why would they change it here? God what a **** show.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    And how much she wants to get into Superman's pants.

I feel bad for Janet Varney.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Even her flirtations with Batman there and in other stories from that time period were tolerable and didn't put on the pretense that anything would be serious. "Clean thoughts chum" was cute, not eye roll inducing like most of the Bat/WW stuff we get now.

I bet we'll get at least two more Injustice movies to cover all the games. Ain't that a wonderful prospect?

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    I bet we'll get at least two more Injustice movies to cover all the games. Ain't that a wonderful prospect?
    We definitely will they better give us another proper WW movie in the new shared universe
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

We definitely will they better give us another proper WW movie in the new shared universe
    A Godwatch two-parter would make for a perfect introduction to the new WW. Not that I expect DC to be generous enough to give her a two-parter

Janet Varney I see come up a lot in fantasy voice casting for Diana. Gotta say this being the version of WW she's taking her first swing at isn't engendering good feelings of me wanting to see her voice Diana in other stuff.

A Godwatch two-parter would make for a perfect introduction to the new WW. Not that I expect DC to be generous enough to give her a two-parter
    Adapt Hiketeia and add 30 minutes of Bruce getting the bejeesus knocked out of him to expand the running time like they did with the rooftop sex in TKJ.
    Last edited by Gaius; 07-29-2021 at 01:46 PM.

I'm not looking forward to Martian Manhunter going up Diana's nose in Injustice.

Or make it a 5 episode mini-series like He-Man just did.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Adapt Hiketeia and add 30 minutes of Bruce getting the bejeesus knocked out of him to expand the running time like they did with the rooftop sex in TKJ.
    With our luck they'll get Bruce Timm to adapt it, and then we'll get even more kinky sex, but this time between Bruce and Diana.

With our luck they'll get Bruce Timm to adapt it, and then we'll get even more kinky sex, but this time between Bruce and Diana.
    Batman: Step on me harder, goddess.

Diana: What?

Batman: What?
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~