Page 128 of 128 FirstFirst ... 2878118124125126127128
Results 1,906 to 1,909 of 1909

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    What would a 5 season/10 episode per season/50 total episodes of a WW animated series look like for you?

Should it focus on adapting WW stories or should it take liberties and create new stories?
    I want something in the vein of X-Men 97: adaptations of old and new stories mixed up together, mostly drawing from Perez, Marston, Rucka, Jimenez and Simone.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    What would a 5 season/10 episode per season/50 total episodes of a WW animated series look like for you?

Should it focus on adapting WW stories or should it take liberties and create new stories?
    Something similar to what Psy-Lock said. Intermixing WW stories and have "No Superman, Batman, and related characters until season 3" plastered on every script

Season 1 - Gods and Mortals-esque adaptation. Ares tries to engineer an apocalyptic war between the U.S. and some made up country run by Paula Von Gunther. Season ends with with pretty much how it ended in G&Ms. Barbara is introduced but isn't Cheetah yet.

Season 2 - Themyscira opens itself up the world, catches the attention of Circe. Barbara fully becomes Cheetah this season.

Season 3 - Would be where WW starts interacting more with other DC characters. I feel a reworking of "She's a Wonder" (WW #170) and The Hiketeia by the right writers could serve as good basis for the first episodes that introduce Superman, Lois, and Batman. Probably adapt that Gail Simone WW/Black Canary story to introduce another female character. Main long running storyline adaptation would be the Medusa arc from Rucka's first run.

Season 4 - Wonder Woman blinding herself in the Medusa fight leads to her being recalled as WW and what introduces Artemis.
    Last edited by Gaius; 05-01-2024 at 09:13 PM.

I would make it standalone from the beginning, do the origin mixing in Rucka/Perez runs and do a serialized seasonal arc centered around Ares with one-and-dones featuring classic Rogues and building up to Barbara becoming Cheetah in the climax.

I would introduce Donna as Wonder Girl for a second season and start doing team-ups.

Things that I specifically want to see in a WW series:
    - Clay origin
    - The ending of Gods and Mortals
    - The OG colonialist Barbara Minerva
    - Fun Etta
    - Julia and Vanessa done right
    - Mindi Mayer
    - Definitely Donna, but preferably all Wonder Girls
    - War of the Gods, but good
    - Amazons Attack, but good (get Rucka and let him do his original plan for the story)
    - Eyes of the Gorgon
    - The Circle
    - Witching Hour
    - Lots and lots of villains