Page 28 of 126 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878 ... LastLast
    Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    We all know that movie won't be good for her.
    That is a guarantee!

As long as she stays away from Aquaman......

Lol. I remember loving the subplot of Darkseid being infatuated with Wonder Woman in the Super Friends Galactic Guardians animated series.

And, I haven’t left it out of my all-inclusive Wonder Woman Bible Thingee, but I’ve given a modern twist. Lol.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

So apparently from some spoilers over in the Superman board

spoilers:
    Diana comes across better in the Injustice movie than the game. I'm not sure how much or if it salvages anything, it may still suck. If somebody else wants to take that bullet and watch it to find out be my guest, I ain't touching it lol
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    So apparently from some spoilers over in the Superman board

spoilers:
    Diana comes across better in the Injustice movie than the game. I'm not sure how much or if it salvages anything, it may still suck. If somebody else wants to take that bullet and watch it to find out be my guest, I ain't touching it lol
    end of spoilers
    She’s not a complete sociopath and neither is Supes shockingly enough. She’s still not very good or likeable, and she still mainly just wants some Superdick. Wouldn’t bother if you’re a WW fan.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Just finished it. WW was basically a glorified guest star and absent from a lot of the film.

spoilers:
    She lashes out at Batman for his vllains continually killing people.

Is team Supes

Tries to kiss Superman

Fights Amazo

Turns on Superman and is heat visioned off screen for disagreeing with his methods

Is seen in the background of the end and hangs onto Superman as he flys off in the end after he accepts that he will be punished
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Just finished it. WW was basically a glorified guest star and absent from a lot of the film.

spoilers:

Is team Supes

Tries to kiss Superman

Fights Amazo

Turns on Superman and is heat visioned off screen for disagreeing with his methods

Is seen in the background of the end and hangs onto Superman as he flys off in the end after he accepts that he will be punished
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    They put her on the cover and she's not even a major character? They baited us!
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    spoilers:
    They put her on the cover and she's not even a major character? They baited us!
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Based on the spoilers, although Diana here is not as vile as in the games, I'd be hard-pressed to call this much of an improvement. Still devoted to Superman. Still turns evil. The only notable difference is when she questions him, she's put in her place off screen.

I have to say, as loathsome as evil Clark and Diana are in the games, having them meekly accept Batman is right and give up in the movie seems just as bad, just in a different way.

Christ, Injustice sucks.
    end of spoilers

Sounds like the current animation guys just weren't into Injustice. Which is a good thing.

I hope they announce a solo WW movie soon. Also maybe do a JLD movie with her in it.

spoilers:

Is team Supes

Tries to kiss Superman

Fights Amazo

end of spoilers
    Thank you! I can avoid it now.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

spoilers:

Is team Supes

Tries to kiss Superman

Fights Amazo

end of spoilers
    So she is not as evil. But still obsessed with sups and put in her place by him as a weaklink when she doesn't agree with him. Not good.

From what I heard it sounds terrible, as in the people who think Injustice is good don't like it. And the way it's adapted means they won't be doing sequels.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    So she is not as evil. But still obsessed with sups and put in her place by him as a weaklink when she doesn't agree with him. Not good.
    Eh kind of? spoilers:
    She doesn’t want to murder the Insurgents at the end but throughout the movie she’s still very much on board with what Clark is doing. Only two times she objects is when he murders all the Joker fanboys and at the end. Otherwise she’s very much pushing Clark to be more and more extreme.
    end of spoilers

She’s sort of like Harley in that she’s very much culpable in what went down but the narrative doesn’t hold her accountable. It’s a crap movie no matter if you like or hate Injustice so I wouldn’t watch either way unless you’re desperate for content.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    From what I heard it sounds terrible, as in the people who think Injustice is good don't like it. And the way it's adapted means they won't be doing sequels.

Definitely can’t adapt any of Tom Taylor’s comics at least. spoilers:
    They could still do an Injustice 2 that loosely adapts the second game, but it wouldn’t be following the games characterizations either. Clark gives up, accepts he’s a monster, and willingly goes to jail at the end. Diana goes with him so maybe she’s going to jail too? Doesn’t say either way. But unless they revert him back to being a monster the ideological war between Clark/Diana and Bruce is over and Bruce wins. It would just be the League fighting Brainiac.
    end of spoilers

The Korra VA is also a huge disappointment. Her voicing Diana sounds like an awesome idea but she’s pretty bad here? Her and Superman are the weakest VAs in this show.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Definitely can’t adapt any of Tom Taylor’s comics at least. spoilers:
    They could still do an Injustice 2 that loosely adapts the second game, but it wouldn’t be following the games characterizations either. Clark gives up, accepts he’s a monster, and willingly goes to jail at the end. Diana goes with him so maybe she’s going to jail too? Doesn’t say either way. But unless they revert him back to being a monster the ideological war between Clark/Diana and Bruce is over and Bruce wins. It would just be the League fighting Brainiac.
    end of spoilers

The Korra VA is also a huge disappointment. Her voicing Diana sounds like an awesome idea but she’s pretty bad here? Her and Superman are the weakest VAs in this show.
    I never watched Korra but I've been aware of her since she usually comes up in fancasting stuff for Wonder Woman VAs. I can't say from the previews or looking stuff up she's really given me a "Wonder Woman" vibe. Kind of came off more as stunt casting.

Her debut outing being with this franchise doesn't really endear me to wanting see her voice a Diana that doesn't suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I never watched Korra but I've been aware of her since she usually comes up in fancasting stuff for Wonder Woman VAs. I can't say from the previews or looking stuff up she's really given me a "Wonder Woman" vibe. Kind of came off more as stunt casting.

Her debut outing being with this franchise doesn't really endear me to wanting see her voice a Diana that doesn't suck.
    Neither does her performance. DC has not been able to match Andrea Romano since she left. She knew how to get great performances from her actors.

lol, were the animation team forced to do this? Sounds like nobody involved in it had their heart in it.