Page 10 of 127 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060110 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    Was anyone as mesmerized by the Space Jam 2 Wonder Woman's hair as I was? It was so bouncy...so flowy...LOL
    It was definitely majestic.

Must have been a windy day in Themsycira.

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Must have been a windy day in Themsycira.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    It was definitely majestic.

Diana's hair: Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A.
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 07-19-2021 at 04:41 AM.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

I also thought of Beyonce...in so many of her older videos the wind machine was her best friend!!

Nice that they didn't stick to the DCAU designs for this movie. I have a certain soft spot for the DCAU, but the animation designs are not that endearing. They seemed purposefully streamlined to make animation sequences easier on production teams. When you have a bigger budget, you should go all out.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Nice that they didn't stick to the DCAU designs for this movie. I have a certain soft spot for the DCAU, but the animation designs are not that endearing. They seemed purposefully streamlined to make animation sequences easier on production teams. When you have a bigger budget, you should go all out.
    They did stick to them for a quick cameo of characters but WW got her own comic world separate from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    They did stick to them for a quick cameo of characters but WW got her own comic world separate from them.
    Yup. Wonder Woman had a bigger role than Superman and Batman. But I'm sure some people here will still find a way to feel insulted by her treatment there.

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Yup. Wonder Woman had a bigger role than Superman and Batman. But I'm sure some people here will still find a way to feel insulted by her treatment there.
    Oh no. You got us. Clearly, we've been wrong all along. Diana had a big cameo in a.....Space Jam sequel...the pinnacle of movie appearances. Its not like from the beginning we've known this because Lola Bunny was said to be training on Themyscira this whole time from the press interviews and marketing. It just came from thin air, this whole sequence.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

I wasn't talking about you my man.

Maybe it's just me since I only joined the forum recently, but for the last 8 months I see a vocal minority of users who come here and all they seem to wanna talk about is how much of a victim Wonder Woman is. This in what is probably the year with most WW content ever. I'm not saying that it ruins my experience, but it does make this forum feel really bitter at times. And honestly, I don't understand that state of mind. Not only are they unable to find any pleasure in all of this content, they somehow still want to talk non stop about something they hate.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    I wasn't talking about you my man.

Maybe it's just me since I only joined the forum recently, but for the last 8 months I see a vocal minority of users who come here and all they seem to wanna talk about is how much of a victim Wonder Woman is. This in what is probably the year with most WW content ever. I'm not saying that it ruins my experience, but it does make this forum feel really bitter at times. And honestly, I don't understand that state of mind. Not only are they unable to find any pleasure in all of this content, they somehow still want to talk non stop about something they hate.
    It's not just you.

Not that DC/WB doesn't give us plenty to complain about at times (and I've done more than my fair share of it), but constantly finding fault in all things WW related coming out must be exhausting. They still owe this IP a lot more than they've given it, but all the stuff coming out in October should be cause for celebration and a step in the right direction.

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    Oh no. You got us. Clearly, we've been wrong all along. Diana had a big cameo in a.....Space Jam sequel...the pinnacle of movie appearances. Its not like from the beginning we've known this because Lola Bunny was said to be training on Themyscira this whole time from the press interviews and marketing. It just came from thin air, this whole sequence.
    I know you’re being sarcastic here… but isn’t this a big deal? The first Space Jam is a pop culture touchstone and it looks like the second one may turn into one as well. I haven’t seen either, so I’m not trying to hype the films, but from what I’ve heard Diana’s appearance has an impact. If not for this do you think we’d see her on the big screen again before WW 3?
    Last edited by Largo161; 07-19-2021 at 06:11 PM.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

If Diana's cameo made a little kid happy somewhere, I'm satisfied with it.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by Largo161 View Post
    I know you’re being sarcastic here… but isn’t this a big deal? The first Space Jam is a pop culture touchstone and it looks like the second one may turn into one as well. I haven’t seen either, so I’m not trying to hype the film, but from what I’ve heard Diana’s appearance has an impact. If not for this do you think we’d see her on the big screen again before WW 3?
    Its a fine cameo, Diana has a huge boost in popularity do to her big screen appearance, but that's why she made the cameo. She's popular, Lola is the female Bugs (though they're trying to make her more of her own character which is cool), so they put the two together. I'm glad she's in it, only thing I nitpicked was the way they adapted her costume. But, I care more about what they do in her comics and movies then cameo appearances in other media. HBO owns WB/DC, Diana's popular, Lola is a major player in the movie, lets capitalize.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    If Diana's cameo made a little kid happy somewhere, I'm satisfied with it.
    Yeah pretty much. I obviously have a different viewpoint when it comes to her own comics and movies, but basically its a nice cameo for a film primarily aimed at kids and fans of nostalgia.