Page 104 of 127 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 1904

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    I’m expecting DCU because I think Gunn will have the next WW be built up in animation before her actress (who will also be her VA) debuts on screen in JL.
    I'd just give her a new movie but I guess they don't want to immediately jump back into a solo feature for Diana.

Just feels like they would be expecting too much from having a show starring a major character that would dovetail into the movies effectively.

Fantastic Member

James Gunn said he was definitely talking about animated Wonder Woman:

https://twitter.com/JamesGunn/status...159809536?s=20

Before James Gunn came in there was already a rumor about Diana getting her own Tomorrowverse movie. And we could still get DCU animation with Diana with even more films with her in it and her own DCU animation if they aren't going to do Tomorrowverse anymore and just focus on elsewhere. Since James did say Dc aniamted movie will still be there doing their own stories too

If they do a Tomorrowverse WW movie I hope they skip the origin like they did Tomorrowverse Batman.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    If they do a Tomorrowverse WW movie I hope they skip the origin like they did Tomorrowverse Batman.
    I think we're 100% going to see her in Warworld, though it'd be nice if she got a solo like Rosario's Wonder Woman did.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think we're 100% going to see her in Warworld, though it'd be nice if she got a solo like Rosario's Wonder Woman did.
    Yeah, they need their jobber for Mongul.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Yeah, they need their jobber for Mongul.

Well, it's a team movie so I assume everybody is going to get something to do.

Be nice if we got a fight on the level of Diana and Barda vs the Furies.

https://twitter.com/jamesgunn/status...487sLx_4UoiJsQ
    I’ve been working on trying to get a WW animated series up and running since I’ve been here.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Since he keeps saying it....we better be getting an announcement by end of year of a creative team. I would assume Zas is the only one standing in his way from greenlighting one.

OMG. He finally came clear after that one post that could be taken in various ways. An animated series for WW!!!! Not an animated movie or a team movie that features her! A friggin' solo WW series. This is the best way to flesh out her supporting cast and showcase her villains and all that jazz. God, I hope this happens, and I hope this becomes a hit!

Quote Originally Posted by HestiasHearth View Post
    OMG. He finally came clear after that one post that could be taken in various ways. An animated series for WW!!!! Not an animated movie or a team movie that features her! A friggin' solo WW series. This is the best way to flesh out her supporting cast and showcase her villains and all that jazz. God, I hope this happens, and I hope this becomes a hit!
    He came clear with the last one

That's great to hear, I just hope it's something on the level of B:TAS and GL:TAS and not something they're going to have to force to fit into a movie continuity.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That's great to hear, I just hope it's something on the level of B:TAS and GL:TAS and not something they're going to have to force to fit into a movie continuity.
    I mean, it's entirely possible for the two to be one and the same. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Especially since (even within it's own continuity), the GL show wasn't that good.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Quote Originally Posted by phonogram12 View Post
    I mean, it's entirely possible for the two to be one and the same. It doesn't have to be one or the other. Especially since (even within it's own continuity), the GL show wasn't that good.
    I think a lot of people would disagree with that.

Yeah the GL cartoon was great.