Page 106 of 127 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 1904
    Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Like the costume for the most part. Is she missing her bracelets?
    In the first trailer,It shows her summoning them or a energy version

I don't hate this... but I don't love it, either. Will give it a watch.

Who the heck is the target audience for RWBY (also how do you even say that... just the letters, or "Ruby")? It seems to have a lot of female characters, but then they also seem to be weirdly fetishized as catgirls.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyssane View Post
    Who the heck is the target audience for RWBY (also how do you even say that... just the letters, or "Ruby")? It seems to have a lot of female characters, but then they also seem to be weirdly fetishized as catgirls.
    I think the target audience is people who like anime-fight-scenes and cosplaying. :P
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

I'm pretty sure it's pronounced "Ruby" - thought it's basically just putting the first letter of each of the leads' names together.

I think it's for fans of anime's or cute, quirky, characters kicking butt.

Spectacular Member

In rwby,there is a race of humans with animal features called faunus,who suffer discrimination because of it,It has nothing to do with fan service

You mean in fan art, right? The show doesn't fetishize its female character much, if at all. There's no panty shots, groping or stuff like that in the show.

Never thought I’d see Diana in her classic uniform again.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

I look forward to the one woman/woman fight scene Diana will have that people will try to say makes up for Diana not having any meaningful role in the movie when she otherwise could have been absent.

Forgot she voiced WW before. I didn't forget, though, she voiced Lois Lane and Talia in other projects. Guess we just need her to play Catwoman...

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Never thought I’d see Diana in her classic uniform again.
    I'm genuinely surprised they're not using the Battle Skirt look. Especially since it would differentiate her from Earth-1 Diana.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I look forward to the one woman/woman fight scene Diana will have that people will try to say makes up for Diana not having any meaningful role in the movie when she otherwise could have been absent.
    Honestly considering this seems more like a straight-up Trinity movie I'm expecting it will be more equal in terms of screentime than it would've been had this been actually about a full Justice League roster. Well, depending on the writing.

Maybe she'll fight Lobo .

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Token fight if we're lucky. I'm betting she's just going to get her ass handed to her by Mongul so Superman can make the save.

I hate this so much. As I said with Superman: Lost...Warworld was a Superman story. Just be a Superman story and leave Diana out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Token fight if we're lucky. I'm betting she's just going to get her ass handed to her by Mongul so Superman can make the save.

I hate this so much. As I said with Superman: Lost...Warworld was a Superman story. Just be a Superman story and leave Diana out of it.
    I can see Superman getting the final hit in but the way they're structuring it I'm expecting it'll take all three of them to fight him.

Honestly this feels like a JL film by way of Justice League Action where you have the Trinity going on a crazy adventure and teaming up with the most random assortment of characters. I mean, Rachel Kimsey is even in it, for Hera's sake!

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Idk how I feel about it. It's not HORRIBLE but it's like they took all of her best costumes and mashed them into one.