Page 3 of 125 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    That's fair, fandom wars are pointless but yes, it's easy to get sucked into them. Think I'm just not looking forward to this meaning IJ3 is probably on the way so we'll be seeing more of this version of Diana and more "slay queen" nonsense down the road.
    Injustice will keep getting made until it doesn’t sell, they reboot it, or NRS gets sold off to someone else. Maybe eventually people will get bored, or NRS will switch it up (do a Metal adaption and give us Evil Batman vs Everyone else), but for now they’re not stopping any time soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Oddly, Cheetah seems to be ok in the Injustice verse.

Or at least I haven't heard as many complaints, kinda sucks she has to be around such a crappy Diana
    Cheetah’s dead after I2, Diana murders her iirc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    One would think they would've capitalized off of the first films success but...they didnt do anything until 2 years later.
    This right here is infuriating. She basically kept the DCEU alive and what did DC do?
    -Put Robinson on her solo to tie up Johns damn JL threads with Jason which were awful and completely wasted any chance of her solo benefitting from the movie
    -No animated movie or cartoon got greenlit
    -No video game (she’d be easy to make a game of if you guys are ok with her not being able to fly)
    -No “Wonderfamily” title or another comic was put out, Superman got Unchained, Batman got a WEEKLY series with Eternal, WW got zero

Like Christ they still have Injustice WW on her social media banners. Are they stupid or something? No fan of WW likes that take! They also have Superman’s Injustice counterpart so I guess they’re just stupid or corporate mandated it.
    Last edited by Vordan; 05-19-2021 at 09:03 PM.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Injustice will keep getting made until it doesn’t sell, they reboot it, or NRS gets sold off to someone else. Maybe eventually people will get bored, or NRS will switch it up (do a Metal adaption and give us Evil Batman vs Everyone else), but for now they’re not stopping any time soon.

Cheetah’s dead after I2, Diana murders her iirc.
    Well, I’m not a gamer so I wouldn’t cry if NRS got sold off by ATT or Discovery.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Well, I’m not a gamer so I wouldn’t cry if NRS got sold off by ATT or Discovery.
    I am a gamer and I wouldn’t shed any tears either
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

The real fun won't be watching a Wonder Woman animated show, but waiting to find out if she will have a clay birth or be Zeus's daughter...among other things...Will she fly? Who will she be shipped with? Will she be bullet proof? Will there be a Wondergirl character and if so, which one? Kangas or no Kangas? Invisible jet? So many spicy queries...

#InGunnITrust, #ZackSnyderistheBlueprint, #ReleasetheAyerCut

Oh god, Injustice? Of all the things to adapt...

It's really frustrating being a Wonder Woman fan when DC doesn't care about her at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pinsir View Post
    I would think that Wonder Woman cartoon is in the cards now. It has to be at this point.
    I’m thinking they are either waiting for the WW Trilogy to end or DC Superhero Girls to end or both.

-

Also, some of y’all keep saying DC doesn’t care, and that’s your opinion, but she’s getting a movie trilogy and 4 Wonder-verse titles are shipping next month with an 80th anniversary issue and other comics on the horizon, plus like a bunch of toy lines from the movies. They’ve literally never cared about her more.

Not saying I don’t want more, but a Wonder Woman cartoon is inevitable at this point and at the end of the day, I’d rather it be good even if I have to wait longer.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I’m thinking they are either waiting for the WW Trilogy to end or DC Superhero Girls to end or both.

-

Also, some of y’all keep saying DC doesn’t care, and that’s your opinion, but she’s getting a movie trilogy and 4 Wonder-verse titles are shipping next month with an 80th anniversary issue and other comics on the horizon, plus like a bunch of toy lines from the movies. They’ve literally never cared about her more.

Not saying I don’t want more, but a Wonder Woman cartoon is inevitable at this point and at the end of the day, I’d rather it be good even if I have to wait longer.
    They are just bread crumbs. The truth is in the pudin. She still gets the short end of the stick next to batman and superman. Even in her 80th anniversary. She still got overpowered on land by aquamnan. She still gets overlooked for a cartoon show. While even harly and vixen have had one. WW is used in most stories and events because she hgas to be there, so they don't get called sexist or something. Not because she is needed. as she almost never plays a big part in events. Not to mention how often they allow WW and her villains to be use as jobbers. So yes, they don't care.

I don't think I've ever been less excited about a Wonder Woman-related piece of media.

Also, I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up, (especially mine) but DC FanDome 2021 comes out the same month as Wonder Woman’s birthday.

So they might just be saving Wonder Woman news for that.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I've loved WW animated and while her movies are very few and so far between...I absolutely savour each and every appearance she makes throughout the DCAU.
    My Summer rain. My rooftop in Japan. My quiet in the storm. *cries* Al Ewing is GOD...Praise His name! Uplift Him in song! Glorify His works!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Also, I don’t want to get anyone’s hopes up, (especially mine) but DC FanDome 2021 comes out the same month as Wonder Woman’s birthday.

So they might just be saving Wonder Woman news for that.
    I'm hoping for the same thing. The "Believe in Wonder" campaign officially ends on Oct 21 and DC Fandome is Oct 16. I'm hoping they have a Wonder Woman section dedication to Wonder Woman announcements. I would hate to end this year without the announcement of some type of series or Amazons spin-off film.

Quote Originally Posted by PopQuezy View Post
    I'm hoping for the same thing. The "Believe in Wonder" campaign officially ends on Oct 21 and DC Fandome is Oct 16. I'm hoping they have a Wonder Woman section dedication to Wonder Woman announcements. I would hate to end this year without the announcement of some type of series or Amazons spin-off film.
    I'm really hoping for that Amazon spin-off film. I don't think we will be getting a WW animated series until after the 3rd movie, we might get an animated movie though.

The only way I might enjoy an Injustice movie is if it ends with the real Wonder Woman beating the absolute piss out of the Regime Diana.

And I mean an extended JoJo style beat-down that goes on for a few minutes:

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    The only way I might enjoy an Injustice movie is if it ends with the real Wonder Woman beating the absolute piss out of the Regime Diana.

And I mean an extended JoJo style beat-down that goes on for a few minutes:
    Considering that Regime Diana got her ass handed to her by the likes of Green Arrow, Batman (twice!) and Deathstroke, beating her wouldn't be much of an achievement
    Last edited by Psy-lock; 05-20-2021 at 09:15 AM.