Page 33 of 128 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Marvel’s is making a serious push in animation now. Loads of shows coming, DC should take note and start making animated shows for WW and Flash in addition to the Batman and Superman shows coming.
    Wait, what's Marvel doing besides What If... and Spiderman (cuz they're always doing Spiderman cartoons)
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Wait, what's Marvel doing besides What If... and Spiderman (cuz they're always doing Spiderman cartoons)
    They just announced a revival of the X-Men 90s show.

I imagine DC will green light another Batman, Superman, Harley, and Harley show as a response.

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Marvel’s is making a serious push in animation now. Loads of shows coming, DC should take note and start making animated shows for WW and Flash in addition to the Batman and Superman shows coming.
    For sure. They're finally pressing on their only real weakness when it comes to outside media. A Wonder Woman TV show should be a gimme slam dunk. Don't get how WB never capitalized

At this point every Bat-character will get a show before Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Coming up:

Revival of the old 90s X-Men cartoon
    New Spider-Man cartoon set in the MCU (this one sucks I must admit, God I’m sick of high school Spidey and of MCU Spidey)
    What-If S2
    Marvel Zombies
    I am Groot

And that’s probably only the beginning.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    At this point every Bat-character will get a show before Wonder Woman
    I got a real kick out of the Bat-fans who tried to pass off DC Superhero Girls as the Wonder Woman animated series whenever this gets brought up elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I got a real kick out of the Bat-fans who tried to pass off DC Superhero Girls as the Wonder Woman animated series whenever this gets brought up elsewhere.
    I bet that's what DC thinks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    I bet that's what DC thinks as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    Yeah, the dichotomy of Wonder Woman. She's part of the Trinity but when Space Man and Richie Rich get pushed to the wazoo, Wonder Woman fans are selfish for wanting something also because some z-list DC character isn't also getting a show.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

DC Superhero Girls really isn't anything to sneeze at for Wonder Woman, but yeah Jesus Christ nobody should seriously say it is "enough."

Yeah, the dichotomy of Wonder Woman. She's part of the Trinity but when Space Man and Richie Rich get pushed to the wazoo, Wonder Woman fans are selfish for wanting something also because some z-list DC character isn't also getting a show.
    Or even just wanting something that's just her and her world. Like some fans will say she doesn't need another animated movie because we just got that JSA one. Or the rumor that Wonder Woman 3 will be a team-up featuring Supergirl and Hawkgirl and a bunch of other random female characters.

Superman, Batman and everyone related to them can get their own stuff, but for Wonder Woman we have to settle for her leading a team.

I want to make a joke about Batman's grappling hook getting a show before WW but how can you do a parody when reality is so ridiculous that Batman's car got a show before Wonder Woman? His car.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    DC Superhero Girls really isn't anything to sneeze at for Wonder Woman, but yeah Jesus Christ nobody should seriously say it is "enough."
    I'm not knocking SHG but it's just very disingenuous on some people's parts imo to say that's the equivalent for Wonder Woman with what Superman and Batman are getting with MAWS and CC, not even comparing it to BTAS/STAS.

Or even just wanting something that's just her and her world. Like some fans will say she doesn't need another animated movie because we just got that JSA one. Or the rumor that Wonder Woman 3 will be a team-up featuring Supergirl and Hawkgirl and a bunch of other random female characters.

Superman, Batman and everyone related to them can get their own stuff, but for Wonder Woman we have to settle for her leading a team.
    Yeah, me reminds a while back of those who say DCAU WW's mediocrity should be excused'/defended because it was the first major WW adaptation since the Lynda Carter/Super Friends era.

Every time this thread gets actualised I allways enter thinking that Warner has decided to give the one thing I ask for...

It’s because they only trust the name to be the money maker and nothing else.

So team settings: Hell yeah! Bring her over! Maybe one or two villains while your at it and a light sprinkling of Amazons.

Solo setting: Ah…sorry, we don’t trust her world by itself to be interesting…
    Last edited by I'm a Fish; 11-12-2021 at 03:39 PM.
    ~I just keep swimming through these threads~