Page 5 of 125 FirstFirst 1234567891555105 ... LastLast
    Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by VonHammersmark View Post
    I'm totally here for a good evil Wonder Woman story, I actually enjoy Flashpoint (the movie) but Injustice is just an awful take on an morally compromised Wonder Woman, they didn't even bother to write a character arc for her. She's only there to prod Superman along, and she does it because she's got the hots for him
    Yeah if forced to choose, I'd go with Flashpoint over Injustice.

Neither is ideal, but in Flashpoint she is at least a bit cooler and not tied to the hip with Superman (he actually fares worse than her in it). Plus it's by a creator who did right by her elsewhere: it feels weird to say that about Johns because he definitely has a spotty record with her and inflicted Jason on us, but he at least started writing her well towards the end of the new 52 and he co-wrote her movies, one of which at least was very well received. That's a low bar but it's still way more than anything related to Injustice has done for her.

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Yeah if forced to choose, I'd go with Flashpoint over Injustice.

Neither is ideal, but in Flashpoint she is at least a bit cooler and not tied to the hip with Superman (he actually fares worse than her in it). Plus it's by a creator who did right by her elsewhere: it feels weird to say that about Johns because he definitely has a spotty record with her and inflicted Jason on us, but he at least started writing her well towards the end of the new 52 and he co-wrote her movies, one of which at least was very well received. That's a low bar but it's still way more than anything related to Injustice has done for her.
    Not to derail but Johns doesn’t have any onscreen writing credit for the first movie.
    “You see…the rest of them are soldiers. But [Wonder Woman] is an artist.”

I only support the made of clay origin.

I like how Wonder Woman literally kicks Owlman off his plane, and then proceeds to steal it.

Also this one of course.

Does WW still have to be a main character to appear on an show? Animated or otherwise.

Or did they do away with that requirement?

Edit: now that I think about it I guess she was a guest on Brave and the Bold so that’s not a requirement anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Does WW still have to be a main character to appear on an show? Animated or otherwise.

Or did they do away with that requirement?

Edit: now that I think about it I guess she was a guest on Brave and the Bold so that’s not a requirement anymore.
    I believe the issue was cleared up by that point. It's why she never guest-starred in The Batman or the DCAU prior to JL and why I think Donna wasn't in Teen Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    I believe the issue was cleared up by that point. It's why she never guest-starred in The Batman or the DCAU prior to JL and why I think Donna wasn't in Teen Titans
    ...does this mean she’s gonna guess star in the new Batman and Superman cartoon...

...does this mean she’s gonna guess star in the new Batman and Superman cartoon...
    I mean, if DC wants to get those two even deeper on my **** list that'd be a great way.

I mean, if DC wants to get those two even deeper on my **** list that'd be a great way.
    Bruce Timm is directing the new Batman cartoon right?

Bruce Timm is directing the new Batman cartoon right?
    Beyond just being another re-tread of Batman, also why I have no interest in that Batman show.

Beyond just being another re-tread of Batman, also why I have no interest in that Batman show.
    well...I guess that answers if Diana will be in the show, what her character will be and what roll she will be playing...

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

It's entirely way to earlier to say if Diana will be in there. Likely not the first season as they set up these characters on their own. But now if they want her to show up she can.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    It's entirely way to earlier to say if Diana will be in there. Likely not the first season as they set up these characters on their own. But now if they want her to show up she can.
    I don't want her to be in either of those shows.