Page 6 of 125 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

I wouldn't mind her being in the Superman show (but not as a love interest).

Just keep her away from Bruce Timm... I loose more and more trust in that man with each passing year.

The Batman cartoon looks pretty gritty and noir influenced, so I doubt she’ll show up there given how wildly out of place she would look with that aesthetic. Might show up in Superman, some of the people involved worked on She-Ra and I could see them wanting to take a stab at her. Maybe they could debut her there and then spin her off into her own animated series? That would be nice.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I wouldn't mind her being in the Superman show (but not as a love interest).

Just keep her away from Bruce Timm... I loose more and more trust in that man with each passing year.
    Or the usual scenario. She is in it but just use her to prop of how great Clark is for being in love with Lois.

Best thing about the TKJ was everyone having a wake-up call about how creepy Bruce/Barbara is.

I wouldn't mind her appearing in the Superman cartoon teaming up against Circe, she could really use more appearances in animation. But yeah, keep Diana away from Bruce. Both Bruces.

Anyways, animated WW villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Anyways, animated WW villains.

When people say Wonder Woman has a small rogue's gallery, Imma toss this pic at them.

When people say Wonder Woman has a small rogue's gallery, Imma toss this pic at them.
    Why I made the Rogues Appreciation thread.

Speaking of Wonder Woman rouges and animation, I like this fight.

This movie was such a missed opportunity when it comes to Ares' minions. Instead of some generic monsters and a random evil Amazon they could've used Phobos and Eris or even Duke of Deception. But at least Deimos made it in.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    This movie was such a missed opportunity when it comes to Ares' minions. Instead of some generic monsters and a random evil Amazon they could've used Phobos and Eris or even Duke of Deception. But at least Deimos made it in.
    It irrationally annoyed me so much they didn't uses Ares' Perez design in the movie.

Ultimate Member SiegePerilous02's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    The Batman cartoon looks pretty gritty and noir influenced, so I doubt she’ll show up there given how wildly out of place she would look with that aesthetic. Might show up in Superman, some of the people involved worked on She-Ra and I could see them wanting to take a stab at her. Maybe they could debut her there and then spin her off into her own animated series? That would be nice.
    Or the usual scenario. She is in it but just use her to prop of how great Clark is for being in love with Lois.

Best thing about the TKJ was everyone having a wake-up call about how creepy Bruce/Barbara is.
    The people involved with this Superman cartoon inspire more confidence in how they would treat Diana. I think they would be more sensitive to the issue of using Diana for a prop for Lois and either do it in a respectful way or not do it at all.

And yes, hell no to her showing up in Batman. I don't want any other DCU characters showing up in that. I'm even slightly worried about Bruce himself, considering Timm has expressed the desire to make him colder and without regular allies, treating the people he does work with occasionally as disposable.

It irrationally annoyed me so much they didn't uses Ares' Perez design in the movie.
    Yeah the one they went with really sucked

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Which She-Ra cartoon? The new one?

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    The people involved with this Superman cartoon inspire more confidence in how they would treat Diana. I think they would be more sensitive to the issue of using Diana for a prop for Lois and either do it in a respectful way or not do it at all.

And yes, hell no to her showing up in Batman. I don't want any other DCU characters showing up in that. I'm even slightly worried about Bruce himself, considering Timm has expressed the desire to make him colder and without regular allies, treating the people he does work with occasionally as disposable.
    Yeah, the more time goes the more I have to wonder if was those TV restrictions on Timm and his other collaborators that ended up filtering out his more weirder takes on Bruce was what made the show good rather than them pushing those restrictions to their limits.

Yeah the one they went with really sucked
    Ye gods, yes. Molina was a decent voice but I couldn't get past that design.

I was more annoyed that they made him and Hippolyta lovers (kinda creepy considering he's her dad in the mythology). Heracles, Ares, Zeus, Hades in DCAU...It's really annoying how Hippolyta gets passed around the Pantheon between various adaptations and continuities.

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

I love this movie.

Sure not big on the Ares design but other than that...Gail Simone did a pretty good job writing it. Ares practically forcing himself upon Hippolyta was really dark and killing her "son". That whole opening was A+