Page 70 of 128 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1909
    Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Cheetah, Giganta, and Super Friends Wonder Woman are all in the upcoming TTG!/DCSGH crossover film:

Looks fun. But i laughed at "every villain in the multiverse tramed up to create the legion of doom" cut to only SHG villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post
    Looks fun. But i laughed at "every villain in the multiverse tramed up to create the legion of doom" cut to only SHG villains.
    I do think it's kind of funny how this is basically just a DCSHG movie with the TTG! Titans tacked on to it .

I do think it's kind of funny how this is basically just a DCSHG movie with the TTG! Titans tacked on to it .
    Same but im happy about that since im not a TTG fan. I think its the classic case of them trying to maximize profits and not having 100% faith in SHG.

Same but im happy about that since im not a TTG fan. I think its the classic case of them trying to maximize profits and not having 100% faith in SHG.
    Yeah, I can see that. And now both iterations of DCSHG have movies.

I just wonder why they refuse to introduce Donna.

I just wonder why they refuse to introduce Donna.
    Or Etta and the Holliday Girls. They'd fit right in.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    I agree. Just sucks that this was originally Donnas "show" but got swapped out for her sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Oh that would have be freaking perfect. Maybe one day.

I agree. Just sucks that this was originally Donnas "show" but got swapped out for her sister.
    I think that might be the main reason since Faust repurposed her take on Donna for Diana in this. Grey Griffin's even using the same voice/accent.

Like unless Donna is a toddler or young kid it doesn't really make sense for a Wonder Girl to exist in relation to a teen Wonder Woman.

I think that might be the main reason since Faust repurposed her take on Donna for Diana in this. Grey Griffin's even using the same voice/accent.

Like unless Donna is a toddler or young kid it doesn't really make sense for a Wonder Girl to exist in relation to a teen Wonder Woman.
    We have cousins in SM/SG so Diana havingva sister that's 2-3 years younger than her wouldn't be far fetched. And i may remember wrong but isn't this Diana couple hundred years old but biologically a teen?

Does this mean that Diana's fertility window is closing?

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    Does this mean that Diana's fertility window is closing?
    She's gonna start to crossover into middle age soon.

I think Wonder Woman needs a Batman: The Brave & the Bold sort of cartoon, that takes her back to the postwar Silver Age, ..but improves upon it - rebuilds her, from the ground up: five-character supporting cast, iconic setting, iconic vehicles and weapons, ..etc and so forth.
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    I think Wonder Woman needs a Batman: The Brave & the Bold sort of cartoon, that takes her back to the postwar Silver Age, ..but improves upon it - rebuilds her, from the ground up: five-character supporting cast, iconic setting, iconic vehicles and weapons, ..etc and so forth.
    The JSA movie was originally an WW:TAS series pitch that DC/WB turned down since "there's no money in WW" Or some to that degree

Quote Originally Posted by Mel Dyer View Post
    You forgot iconic super-villains, Mel! Mwuua-ha'ha... [I'll take Cloonrad-Moore's Janus, now, though!]

The JSA movie was originally an WW:TAS series pitch that DC/WB turned down since "there's no money in WW" Or some to that degree
    Hell Low. Did not realize that - didn't know there had been an WW:TAS series pitch that DC/WB turned down - and very sorry to hear it, because it's just one more instance of Wonder Woman missing a very important train...an editorial opportunity. I have no doubt that a successful TV cartoon would have reverberated, across mediums, changing things, for the better, and maybe, forever.

Doesn't seem possible, anymore, and it's almost assured that there'll be no WW:TAS, without it.

Robert Kanigher really banged this character up, good. There doesn't seem to be a writer, who can bring her out of the tumble, he put her in. His biggest failure...no classic archenemy, and that's a shame, because Kanigher actually knew how to write good comics.
    Last edited by Mel Dyer; 02-16-2022 at 05:09 PM. Reason: more content
    COMBINING THE BIGBADITUDE OF THANOS WITH CHEETAH'S FEROCITY, IS JANUS WONDER WOMAN'S GREATEST SUPERVILLAIN?...on WONDABUNGA!!! Look alive, Kangaliers!