Page 77 of 128 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1909

Quote Originally Posted by masterwitcher88 View Post
    Wow, I don't think there is a single design in here that I like.
    Ditto.

I wonder if we'll see Cheetah or another WW villain in it. That's about as far as my interest in the film goes.

Quote Originally Posted by BiteTheBullet View Post
    It looks like Wonder Woman has been neglecting her 'leg' workout days!
    She and the whole team. Did you see Aquaman?

Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    I think that the Wonder Woman and Superman designs are alright for the style they're going for. The rest...well, it's a good thing that the pets are the focus is all I'm saying. What's with Aquaman's feet? Cyborg's half fro. Batman's face. Green Lantern looks fine, just expected more green in the costume.
    God, I just noticed it.

Still only crumbs...... BiteTheBullet's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    She and the whole team. Did you see Aquaman?
    I would prefer the animation to be more proportional versus the 'Incredibles' look. Don't get me wrong, I loved The Incredibles movies, but would prefer a less cartoony look for the actual Justice League personnel.

That Wonder Woman costume is...not good.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post

Wow....
    This looks great. They had me at the voice cast alone.
    Keep in mind that you have about as much chance of changing my mind as I do of changing yours.

Mighty Member

Well...if anything this Wonder Woman design answers the "why don't they shoot at her legs?" question when it comes to her bracelets.

Is that Green Lantern Jessica Cruz?

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mistah K88 View Post
    Well...if anything this Wonder Woman design answers the "why don't they shoot at her legs?" question when it comes to her bracelets.
    I know that you are joking, but that is a silly question to begin with, because this is what should happen if they do:

Wonder Woman should be always much faster than bullets, and can not just move her arms fast.

But then again, in something where they have a pig represent Wonder Woman to remind on 1 of the biggest wastes of using Circe in a series with a generally terrible portrayal of Wonder Woman, i would be not surprised if Christopher Priest would write all the possible Wonder Woman parts .

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    I’m guessing the mindset for choosing the animals was: “what is most marketable to children”.

I mean, we all know this movie is a giant toy commercial.
    In that case they should absolutely have gone with Jumpa. When I was a kid I loved kangaroos (and I still think they're cool.) Kanga was my favourite character in Winnie the Pooh and Skippy the Bush Kangaroo was one of my favourite shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Rightoya
    But then again, in something where they have a pig represent Wonder Woman to remind on 1 of the biggest wastes of using Circe in a series with a generally terrible portrayal of Wonder Woman, i would be not surprised if Christopher Priest would write all the possible Wonder Woman parts .
    Sadly the Justice League cartoon's legacy continues to plague WW.
    Last edited by hareluyafan1; 04-15-2022 at 06:57 AM.

Astonishing Member WonderLight789's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hareluyafan1 View Post
    In that case they should absolutely have gone with Jumpa. When I was a kid I loved kangaroos (and I still think they're cool.) Kanga was my favourite character in Winnie the Pooh and Skippy the Bush Kangaroo was one of my favourite shows.

Sadly the Justice League cartoon's legacy continues to plague WW.
    What legacy? Regardin WW that cartoon has no legacy.

Quote Originally Posted by mystical41 View Post
    What legacy? Regardin WW that cartoon has no legacy.
    I don't think it's a coincidence that both cartoon and DCEU WW snuck off the island. I'm also guessing the reason that Gal Gadot had to screen test with Ben Affleck is the cartoon made the two characters so buddy-buddy. These things may be coincidences, but I don't believe they are. Then again, I have pessimistic tendencies and I dislike that show's take on WW, so I may be looking at things with a glass half empty.

EDIT: the pessimist in me also figured they gave WW a pig mascot because of the cartoon. Ugh... At best, it's a bad memory, and at worst these guys just have no idea...

FWIW, Susan Eisenberg is the voice of WW for many fans. Look at projects like Injustice (BOOOOOOOO!!!!), they brought in the JL cartoon voices of Wonder Woman, Superman, and Batman, but not for Flash, Hawkgirl, or a handful of other actors. If Eisenberg's voice didn't resonate with fans, I don't think they would bother hiring her.
    Last edited by DochaDocha; 04-15-2022 at 01:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DochaDocha View Post
    I don't think it's a coincidence that both cartoon and DCEU WW snuck off the island. I'm also guessing the reason that Gal Gadot had to screen test with Ben Affleck is the cartoon made the two characters so buddy-buddy. These things may be coincidences, but I don't believe they are. Then again, I have pessimistic tendencies and I dislike that show's take on WW, so I may be looking at things with a glass half empty.

EDIT: the pessimist in me also figured they gave WW a pig mascot because of the cartoon. Ugh... At best, it's a bad memory, and at worst these guys just have no idea...

FWIW, Susan Eisenberg is the voice of WW for many fans. Look at projects like Injustice (BOOOOOOOO!!!!), they brought in the JL cartoon voices of Wonder Woman, Superman, and Batman, but not for Flash, Hawkgirl, or a handful of other actors. If Eisenberg's voice didn't resonate with fans, I don't think they would bother hiring her.
    I think part of it is not having enough time to feature the contest.

Quote Originally Posted by Guy_McNichts View Post
    I like the muscle they gave Diana. She got guns.

Otherwise, I'm not interested in this. Wonder Woman's pet representative should've been Jumpa, not some random pig. It's also yet another iteration of "The Justice League has been defeated, can these other heroes save the day without them?"

Which, incidentally, is the premise of Dark Crisis. Seriously, I think DC has two or three plots they love rehashing over and over again.
    Or you know it’s a kids cartoon and WB saw how much money Universal made with Secret Life of Pets and Disney with Zootopia. Lol not everything caters to us, nor should it!
    Done with DC. Can't handle the constant whiplash! Time to go on a hiatus!

Spectacular Member

Now why the hell would they give her gold boots and gold bracelets??!! Just careless SMH.

And why is she so dark sigh