Page 8 of 127 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Oh yeah Injustice Hawkman is a wifebeater for no reason. Forgot about that. Can’t remember who came up with that, Taylor or Buccellato but man was that such an edgy dumb change for no real reason.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    Does anyone fare ok in Injustice save for Batman characters (specifically just Batman it seems?)
    Yeah, Cheetah is honestly a surprise considering how in-character she was written. I’d say most if not all of the villains are actually written well, Grod, Atrocious, ect. (In Injustice 2 anyway. I never played the first one.)

Lol I think my favorite character interaction is between Cheetah and Catwoman.

C: “Mine are real, Catwoman.”

CW: “We better be talking about claws.”

C: “And they are spectacular.”

Quote Originally Posted by SiegePerilous02 View Post
    I have no first hand experience with this sub-franchise, have no real desire to ever have any, and I know that Diana seems to fare the worst. Hal Jordan fans over in his thread seem open to seeing him in the DTV, does he fare ok? I haven't come across any glowing endorsements for him, but neither have I seen the same level of dread we get for Superman and Wonder Woman.

Also why does a fighting game need a plot, let a lone one that treats some of their biggest icons this horribly?
    Strictly marketing purposes.

Fighting game or not, it’s nearly impossible for a triple A title to sell without a story.

Cheetah also has one of the most badass endings in the game
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rXVrneldRRQ

Not to mention her special move is lit.

Bane: “I break your back over my knee.”

Cheetah: “I break your back IN MID AIR!”

Quote Originally Posted by Psy-lock View Post
    Cheetah? It's practically a miracle in such a Bat-heavy franchise.

If we take the Injustice comics into account then Hawkman is the actual worst. Someone clearly had it in for him. In the games Diana is the worst, followed by Clark (but most heroes are terrible to some extent).
    Must be a John Stewart/Hawkgirl shipper involved in the franchise.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    Yeah, Cheetah is honestly a surprise considering how in-character she was written. I’d say most if not all of the villains are actually written well, Grod, Atrocious, ect. (In Injustice 2 anyway. I never played the first one.)

Lol I think my favorite character interaction is between Cheetah and Catwoman.

C: “Mine are real, Catwoman.”

CW: “We better be talking about claws.”

C: “And they are spectacular.”

Strictly marketing purposes.

Fighting game or not, it’s nearly impossible for a triple A title to sell without a story.
    This may hurt, but that bit is lifted from Seinfeld. The episode with Terri Hatcher. You know, Lois Lane. Injustice can't rob the Superverse enough.
    Last edited by Robanker; 05-24-2021 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    This may hurt, but that bit is lifted from Seinfeld. The episode with Terri Hatcher. You know, Lois Lane. Injustice can't rob the Superverse enough.
    Watched Seinfeld tons over the years since I was a kid so when I first I heard the line , I knew it was too good to come from the makers of MK.

(Ironically, Seinfeld's a Superman fan)

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

Take away the choker, make the emblem slightly more detailed and I wouldn't mind this being the overall animated look for a WW animated show.

Spectacular Member

I like the arm bracelet cuff instead of choker & why is the skirt two different color blues? Drape is too long in the front. I dont care for the lines on the boots just give her stripes or the JL action cartoon boots. I noticed some artists do waaay too much with her look

Quote Originally Posted by Primal Slayer View Post

Take away the choker, make the emblem slightly more detailed and I wouldn't mind this being the overall animated look for a WW animated show.
    I'd keep the choker, add the metal arm band, use the current rebirth golden gladiator boots, make the gauntlets slightly smaller with gold ends, and make her eyes grey.

I'm also a fan of the medusa head on her shield (if this is after she kills her), and make he shield smaller/more medium size too.
    Zaldrīzes Buzdari Iksos Daor

Wonder Woman being into her own merch in the show was something I found to be pretty funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    So Cheetah's a cheater? I am shooketh!

Extraordinary Member Primal Slayer's Avatar

So Diana/Themiscryia actually has a good minute in the new Space Jam movie. Also no accent in this movie.