Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Post At this point, X-Men Team books publishing is the Most Stable Franchise

Jason's Avengers run is totally hot garbage.
    Dan's Fantastic Four is always ruin with shitty plots twist and plot device.
    I can't even bother to mention DC Comics at all. More like " Batman and the DC Universe". Too many Bat-books until I went insanity.

At this point, Dear X-Men fans. Please be gratuful for what titles you have. Especially with those hardship back in 2015-2016 when the Inhumans replacing the franchise. It's so hard to earn the back the spotlight thank to Hickman.

You're right, half of the X-Men books being good is better than all of the Brevoort books being bad.
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    At this point, Dear X-Men fans. Please be gratuful for what titles you have. Especially with those hardship back in 2015-2016 when the Inhumans replacing the franchise. It's so hard to earn the back the spotlight thank to Hickman.
    Hard to be grateful when they took stuff away from me to make the Hix-Men.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

A bitter New Warriors fan MitchFox's Avatar

Of all the X-books, only Leah Williams' X-Factor got cancelled.
    Tumblr: http://oxymitch.tumblr.com/

MITCH'S FAVOURITES - Speedball, Justice (Vance Astrovik), Gambit, Jubilee, Rogue, Wiccan, Speed, Quasar (Wendell Vaughn), Quicksilver, She-Hulk, Cosmo

BANNED

I can't even bother to mention DC Comics at all. More like " Batman and the DC Universe". Too many Bat-books until I went insanity.

Spider-Man comics are also doing pretty well too you know. Spider-Man and the X-Men, just like old times.

Yeah Spider-Man is doing well and I think Daredevil is also doing good with the current Elektra replacement arc. I dropped all the Avenger related titles ages ago and mainly stick with X Men and Spidey related titles, including the excellent Black Cat.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Yeah Spider-Man is doing well and I think Daredevil is also doing good with the current Elektra replacement arc. I dropped all the Avenger related titles ages ago and mainly stick with X Men and Spidey related titles, including the excellent Black Cat.
    Spider-Man, X-Men and Daredevil, the '80s Trinity.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Hard to be grateful when they took stuff away from me to make the Hix-Men.
    What did they take away exactly?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MitchFox View Post
    Of all the X-books, only Leah Williams' X-Factor got cancelled.
    Not cancelled, it's just that the story got wrapped up because Polaris moved on to the main X-Men and Leah Williams is writing "The Trial of Magneto".

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Not cancelled, it's just that the story got wrapped up because Polaris moved on to the main X-Men and Leah Williams is writing "The Trial of Magneto".
    No it really was cancelled. Leah admitted so herself on Twitter, she was told the book was ending when she was scripting issue 9 so had to decide what plot threads she could wrap up.
    https://twitter.com/mymonsterischic/...879090693?s=19
    Last edited by scouse mouse; 05-20-2021 at 03:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by H-E-D View Post
    What did they take away exactly?
    The X-23 solo series. Only thing I read in the comics is that character.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    You're right, half of the X-Men books being good is better than all of the Brevoort books being bad.
    What books does he look after? I know he's on Reborn which that explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    The X-23 solo series. Only thing I read in the comics is that character.
    She’s in the new X-Men team as a regular member. Should have plenty of page time coming up.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by scouse mouse View Post
    Yup,Spider-man is Amazing right now.Daredevil is great too.Black cat is not bad either.

I do not feel very grateful that ALL of the solo books have been white males. And i tend not to feel like i owe any gratitude for something i'm paying for unless a barista is handing it to me.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/