forgive me, if this is an obvious answer from long time collected edition fans but does it matter if you pre-order a collected edition way early or just early. I understand that pre-orders are important in the publication business and it might also determine if a book ever sees the light of day or how long you have to wait for the next book in that particular series or scarcity of laying your hands on if you wait until it drops. What I am asking is does it make a difference if you order something 3 months out as opposed to two months out or a month before? In the end units sold is units sold I would think and there is the danger of a solicited book being pulled for lack of interest but barring that is there an advantage to it? Say like Justice League the Bronze Age #3 I just got it preordered in May it is out in July and I want the omnibuses to continue would I have been better served to preorder it in say February? Just for future reference. I was like why pay for something that I won't have for 5 months but then the thought occurred to me that what if delaying pre-orders pushes back the publication of the next book in the series?