Default XCorp #2 Preview

Emma is the opposite of a devourer
    She's A Lifebringer

Incredible Member

Warren Worthington III is a weird guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Drexelhand View Post
    Warren Worthington III is a weird guy.
    It's part of his charm.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Astonishing Member

It's so weird that I'm enjoying this after finding Excalibur and her contributions to X of Swords subpar lol I seem to recall that Tini wrote Selen siding with apocalypse against the other externals wonder what role she's gonna play in this?

Ultimate Member

Trinary leaves her goggles staring at the screen / keyboard, and Madrox is wearing the same goggles, so is he able to watch stuff going on in that other room?

It does seem that Madrox has dupes watching *everything* and is in contact with someone via that earpiece (Trinary? His dupes? He used to have a mental link with them, but that changed with PAD's reinvention of the character, so I have no idea if that's still a thing.).

I'm guessing Inez/Outlaw.
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    It's so weird that I'm enjoying this after finding Excalibur and her contributions to X of Swords subpar lol I seem to recall that Tini wrote Selen siding with apocalypse against the other externals wonder what role she's gonna play in this?
    I thought she did amazing work in x of swords...

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post

I don't like this like at all...and no I don't mean the title I mean the insertion of Selene. I'm sure a lot could be done with Selene under this premise but it is a SHAME that in this era so much has been done to flesh Apocalypse out yet next to nothing has been done with the actual oldest living mutant in the main X-books. Seems like a missed opportunity what with her being an eternal psionic vampire and mutantdom adopting the resurrection protocols.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

They all came off as weird to me. I did not mind seeing Warren in a new book as I haven't read anything with him in it for years. But Sofia (and even Trinary) was really why I wanted to read it and I was pretty sad about the first issue I don't trust, like X-Factor, that she will be doing much of anything. Eh... I just can't get into M, and... how she was acting... I haven't read much of her since Generation X., sorry.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Must feel great to get your ear nibbled by a psychic vampire S/M witch.

Wonder who that is breaking into (?) X-Corp HQ.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    Wonder who that is breaking into (?) X-Corp HQ.
    She's briefly seen walking the Green Carpet in the NM preview, you can see her head/crown, so I think she's a mutant? And maybe working WITH Trinary?
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    She's briefly seen walking the Green Carpet in the NM preview, you can see her head/crown, so I think she's a mutant? And maybe working WITH Trinary?
    Wow good eye! That means she's invited and known if they drew her in both issues. I don't recognize the character... Copycat? Can't think of a ton of characters that carry sidearms.
    Last edited by superjosh; 05-20-2021 at 11:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by superjosh View Post
    Wow good eye! That means she's invited and known if they drew her in both issues. I don't recognize the character... Copycat? Can't think of a ton of characters that carry sidearms.
    Is Copycat back?

I'm not gonna lie. I kinda hoped it could be Paige given her connection to Warren, Monet and the previous X-Corp. But the hair seems much to pale and the side-arm kinda confirms it's not her. Sad times. This would be a good series for her.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Harpsikord View Post
    Could it be Outlaw?