View Poll Results: Who would be your Dream MCU Brotherhood Line-Up?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toad

35 53.03%
  • Mastermind

23 34.85%
  • Blob

40 60.61%
  • Unus the Untouchable

12 18.18%
  • Mystique

50 75.76%
  • Destiny

45 68.18%
  • Avalanche

41 62.12%
  • Pyro

42 63.64%
  • Vanisher

8 12.12%
  • Sabretooth

16 24.24%
  • Exodus

8 12.12%
  • Black Tom Cassidy

8 12.12%
  • Juggernaut

9 13.64%
  • Lorelei

9 13.64%
  • Others

16 24.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Incredible Member

Default Who would be your Dream MCU Brotherhood Line-up?

Considering how well the Dream MCU X-Men line-up is doing, let's try the other side of the coin. Who would you want as members of the Brotherhood of Mutants if and when they ever appear in the MCU?

Again NOTE, I purposefully left out Magneto for obvious reasons. I also left out Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver considering there lore is already touched on.

Definitely these guys...

The Brotherhood
    (X-Men: Evolution)

Where’s Magneto, Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch on the poll?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brian B View Post
    Where’s Magneto, Quicksilver and the Scarlet Witch on the poll?
    I mentioned it in my first comment, but basically I kept out Magneto for the same reason I left out Professor X in the "Dream MCU X-Men" (it was kinda obvious that he'd be a major player). As for Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver, they've already played their own role in the MCU. Though you can add them to the "Others" sections if ya like.

You're missing Rogue.

Mystique, Wolverine, Rogue, Vanisher, and Mastermind would be an interesting lineup.

Fantastic Member

Don't put Magneto there that's for sure. It's so weird the animated series and such always puts him with lineups that Mystique or Toad has led when Magneto was long past having anything to do with it.

It's a big step back for Magneto.

I think a mix of Mystique and Toad's teams works

Mystique, Destiny, Pyro, Avalanche, Blob, Crimson Commando, Stonewall, Super Sabre, Phantazia, Post

maybe Lady Mastermind or even Fatale or Random as interesting choices

I'd also keep Sabretooth far away form this. Never really worked and like Magneto the animated series just wanted to stick him there for some reason.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

I'm fine with anyone as long as Mystique and Destiny are there. I know Raven has received quite a bit of attention in the Fox movies however that was never really the Mystique from the comics so I don't feel the level of fatigue with her character that I have with say Magneto.

Astonishing Member

I feel that would entirely depend on what the Brotherhood in the MCU is supposed to be and/or represent.

If they were a ragtag bunch of msifits like in X-men Evolution, who are more about creating trouble and doing petty crimes i would pick entirely different characters (and characterization) than if they were remorseless mass murdering terrorist like in the Ultimate comics version.

The MCU could handle them in so many different ways thanks to the various incarnations in the comics that i can't really think of a prefered lineup without some pre-emptive guidelines.

I would love to see Exodus. The brotherhood could use a powerhouse like him and he could be a great adversary again Jean.

Make it plain please... Silver Phoenix's Avatar

Rogue, Avalanche, Pyro, Blob, Stonewall and Phantazia led by Destiny, reimagined as blind femme fatale\assasin. She is co-leader with Mystique who is undercover as Raven Darkholme, who works within a special division of the government.
    Last edited by Silver Phoenix; 05-20-2021 at 04:27 PM.
    "I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."- Jesus
    John 14:6

Astonishing Member

Well, working from the X-Men fan-movies in my head, they would appear in the second movie and that movie would be working from the themes of found family and severed connections. The Brotherhood would be the opposite number to the X-Men but also a bit more of an abusive, manipulative counterpart to the X-Men's ad hoc family approach. So, my line-up would be:

Magneto
    Mystique
    Destiny
    Rogue
    Mastermind (Martinique Jason)
    Avalanche
    Havok

So, you've got Magneto's broken friendship with Xavier. You've got the strained relationship between Cyclops and Havok. You've got the manipulative/borderline-abusive relationship of Mystique, Destiny and Rogue. You could even throw in a reference to Martinique's hatred for her father and sister. Then I threw Avalanche in because the Fox movies didn't really use him. I'll admit, it's kind of an odd lineup. Not a very stable one either. At the end of the movie, Havok would betray Magneto to save Scott. He wouldn't join the team though, choosing to go off on his own and stay out of the conflict. And Rogue would kind of self-destruct emotionally because of the manipulation and the experiments done on her (there would be a plot about Magneto trying to make her into the "Ultimate Mutant" by trying to graft all sorts of different powers onto her permanently using her absorption power. (It's how she gets the super-strength and flight permanently in this version). Then she shows up at the mansion at the end looking for Xavier's help. If they showed up again, Havok and Rogue's spots on the team would likely be taken by Blob and Pyro.
    Last edited by AdamFTF; 05-21-2021 at 08:31 AM.

I'm a simple man. Just gimme:
    Mystique & Destiny & Blob & Toad & Avalanche & Pyro & Rogue
    and I will be happy.

If Magneto is the leader: Toad, Blob, Sabretooth, Lorelei, and Tempo.

If Mystique is the leader: Rogue, Destiny, Pyro, Avalanche, and Phantazia.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelboy1974 View Post
    I would love to see Exodus. The brotherhood could use a powerhouse like him and he could be a great adversary again Jean.
    One of the things I'm looking forward to the most is the MCU version of telepathic and telekinetic battles, it would be a treat to see Exodus vs. Jean!