View Poll Results: Who would be your Dream MCU Brotherhood Line-Up?

Voters
66. You may not vote on this poll
  • Toad

35 53.03%
  • Mastermind

23 34.85%
  • Blob

40 60.61%
  • Unus the Untouchable

12 18.18%
  • Mystique

50 75.76%
  • Destiny

45 68.18%
  • Avalanche

41 62.12%
  • Pyro

42 63.64%
  • Vanisher

8 12.12%
  • Sabretooth

16 24.24%
  • Exodus

8 12.12%
  • Black Tom Cassidy

8 12.12%
  • Juggernaut

9 13.64%
  • Lorelei

9 13.64%
  • Others

16 24.24%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by SerCo View Post
    Surprised (but happy) that Mystique is leading the poll. I tought people were tired of her.

My choices: Mystique, Destiny, Avalanche, Pyro, Toad and Rogue.
    I think most people (me at least) qere tired and pissd at JLaw's "Mytique". The real character is amazing and deserves to be featured more. Hers were some of my favorite moments in X1 and X2 when played by Rebecca.
    A picture would last longer darling...

I'd go for something that alludes to the current groups in the USA, such as Proud Boys and those who raided US Capitol, so I'm thinking:
    - Magneto
    - Pyro
    - Avalanche
    - Lady Mastermind
    - Blob
    - Vanisher
    - Rogue

"Comics journalism"? Filthy Mutie's Avatar

You left out Rogue.

Rogue should be introduced in the MCU as a member of the Brotherhood.

She should drain Carol Danvers and throw her from a bridge.

The first group under Magneto: Mastermind, Toad, Selene (she would be introduced through this manner to give greater credence when the Hellfire Club came around, someone influencing even the outspoken group like the Brotherhood.) They could introduce Spiral or Sauron, as well, perhaps some lower level X-Men villains. Later on they would add Exodus and several other Acolytes after all but Magneto leave or are killed. This group would be focused on mutant superiority but not so much the terrorism that comes with it, though certainly some would be more apt to that than others, so two I would definitely NOT want to see on this: Sabretooth or Omega Red (I leave Selene here as though she's as ruthless as the others, she's also a long game player, not apt to give into her urges like the aforementioned)

There would be a second version though, after Magneto's group no longer goes by The Brotherhood - this would be the iconic version lead by Mystique: Pyro, Avalanche, Blob, Destiny, possibly characters like Black Tom Cassidy and Phantazia as well. While they do believe in mutant superiority, they'd much more likely to cater towards a more terrorist based method of achieving it. At the same time, have Sabretooth or Omega Red in this group would also not feel right. This version would be the more long running version of The Brotherhood in the MCU.

I suppose you could potentially add Juggernaut or Lady Deathstrike to either group, more likely Magneto's though, of course in that case you'd have to change the origins for them to be mutants, which I wouldn't have an issue with.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Nash View Post
    The first group under Magneto: Mastermind, Toad, Selene (she would be introduced through this manner to give greater credence when the Hellfire Club came around, someone influencing even the outspoken group like the Brotherhood.) They could introduce Spiral or Sauron, as well, perhaps some lower level X-Men villains. Later on they would add Exodus and several other Acolytes after all but Magneto leave or are killed. This group would be focused on mutant superiority but not so much the terrorism that comes with it, though certainly some would be more apt to that than others, so two I would definitely NOT want to see on this: Sabretooth or Omega Red (I leave Selene here as though she's as ruthless as the others, she's also a long game player, not apt to give into her urges like the aforementioned)

There would be a second version though, after Magneto's group no longer goes by The Brotherhood - this would be the iconic version lead by Mystique: Pyro, Avalanche, Blob, Destiny, possibly characters like Black Tom Cassidy and Phantazia as well. While they do believe in mutant superiority, they'd much more likely to cater towards a more terrorist based method of achieving it. At the same time, have Sabretooth or Omega Red in this group would also not feel right. This version would be the more long running version of The Brotherhood in the MCU.

I suppose you could potentially add Juggernaut or Lady Deathstrike to either group, more likely Magneto's though, of course in that case you'd have to change the origins for them to be mutants, which I wouldn't have an issue with.
    Fully agree on Selene ,I feel at least initially she should lead the brotherhood, fully cognizant of her own invulnerability as an immortal.She should push for her cohorts to fight for their supremacy over humanity.Later in the film it can be revealed that she was using them as pawns in a classic tale of planning to sacrificing mutantdom for some dark magic stuff basically the Stephen Dorff Deacon Frost move in Blade.Then you have her underlings fracture into the factions you describe- perhaps with Exodus leading one faction and Mesmero/Mastermind another.

One for fun would be.

Sabretooth
    Phantazia
    Juggernaut
    Martinique Wyngarde
    Toad
    Stacy X
    Blob

Depends on who their fighting

Captain Marvel:
    Mystique
    Destiny
    Rogue
    Pyro
    Blob
    Avalanche

X-Men:
    Magneto
    Toad
    Mastermind
    Pyro
    Northstar
    Aurora
    (To replace the twins)

I'd just make them a non-Krakoan team of mutants, not villainous team but an anti X-Men of sorts.

Wanda
    Pietro
    Roulette
    Devlor
    Ivich
    Max Rocker
    Vincente
    Lightbright
    Skein
    TO KNOW HER IS TO FEAR HER: JESSICA DREW THE SPIDER-WOMAN
    BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE NEW 2024 SPIDER-WOMAN SERIES by STEVE FOXE!!!

MISSING:
    Synch's Aura
    Northstar and Aurora's shiny hair
    Spider-Woman’s cowl costume

Destiny is one of those characters who kinda has to die if she shows up at all. Her power set is just too much of a nightmare for writers that come after whatever comes first .

Mystique should be there but as a side character. Give her breathing room. Much needed. Should also be explicitly evil/anti hero

Juggernsut is obvious

Toad

I could see pyro