Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Ultimate Member

The thing with Cosimar is that nobody seems to have put a brain cell worth of thought into her condition. She doesn't *need* to resurrect into a new body. *Her powers* twisted her body, and it's *her powers* that can 'twist it back' to how she would prefer to look, the same as Proteus uses his reality-warping powers to turn his current body into a glowing purple Ken doll, when it definitely doesn't start out that way.

She doesn't need to die and come back in a new body, which her untrained powers may well warp and twist all over again, she *needs training.*

Her own powers are what caused this, and it's her own powers that can fix it. And someone like Proteus, with similar powers, and manifestly able to do exactly the thing she wants done, is exactly who she needs to show her.

She doesn't need 'the Five,' she only needs one of them...

Her seeking out a Crucible *is* the wrong choice, but not for the reason Dani says.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

That's an excellent posit.
    In that vein...I wonder if the training she's doing with Anole and Rain boy and the others could help? It will take longer than Crucible and resurrection but...absolutely worth it.

Similarly...I had thought she could approach Monarch and have him fix her but...Now I want her to actually reconfigure herself on her own.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

After tomorrow's read, I think Karma is going to need her own appreciation thread. Reading through the comments in this thread, I kinda forgot how she meets the requirements for one. Like Sam, Dani and Magik she was actually a full fledge X-man at some point.

Jewish & Proud Feminist Shadowcat's Avatar

It’s an absolute beautiful issue. You’re all in for a treat.

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

I was thinking that Masque could be of help?
    My flag is bacon.