Greets all,

I realize this is an odd question, but I'm hoping someone will be able to help me out.

I've had a damaged copy of an old comic book since 1967 when I was about 13, and I'd appreciate any information about whether it's worth much because the covers and first and last pages were gone when I got it, but it's otherwise intact.

The rest of the book is in good shape, no tears or stains.

The older kid who sold it to me said it was Superman's first appearance in a comic book, and I wasn't sure if he was serious or not, but I bought it anyhow, gambling it might be worth "something" in the future.

I eventually found out it really was an Action #1 when that extra large reprint was published in the 70's (I bought that one as well).

Years ago I read a bunch of comic book forums and looked into getting it graded, but because of it's poor condition I though they wouldn't accept it, or that seemed like it could be really expensive if they did, so I forgot about it due to my extremely limited income.

Due to poor health issues I forgot about it, and now I need to see how I can best go about selling it.

If you need more info, please ask.

Any positive advice would be appreciated, thank you.