Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Marc Maron will be voicing Lex Luthor: https://www.reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/c...tm_name=iossmf

Would be cool to see Superman cameo here as well, Lex being in this makes me think there’s a high chance of it happening.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    Marc Maron will be voicing Lex Luthor: https://www.reddit.com/r/DCEUleaks/c...tm_name=iossmf

Would be cool to see Superman cameo here as well, Lex being in this makes me think there’s a high chance of it happening.
    If Lex is in it, I want Ignatius .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    If Lex is in it, I want Ignatius .
    I mean, considering the premise it seems like an obvious safe bet. One can only hope.

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

Possible plot synopsis for DC League of Super-Pets:

spoilers:
    It sure isn’t easy being Superman’s dog! Krypto hails from Krypton and has super-powers like his owner; but his social skills are decidedly alien at the dog park – and he has no idea how to be…ordinary. But when Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and the rest of the Justice League are kidnapped; while Krypto is exposed to green kryptonite as a motley crew of shelter pets is exposed to orange kryptonite. Krypto is stripped of his abilities while the other animals become all-powerful.

Krypto must learn to be less alien; and more “human” to teach a dog, a pig, a squirrel, and a turtle how to harness their new powers, work together, and become the superheroes they were destined to be. But can they defeat a twisted guinea pig named Lulu and save the Justice League and Metropolis from destruction? And will a bunch of strays find homes with the most famous superheroes on earth?”
    end of spoilers

Source: https://thegww.com/spoiler-warning-d...t-information/

Quote Originally Posted by Last Son of Krypton View Post

spoilers:
    It sure isn’t easy being Superman’s dog! Krypto hails from Krypton and has super-powers like his owner; but his social skills are decidedly alien at the dog park – and he has no idea how to be…ordinary. But when Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and the rest of the Justice League are kidnapped; while Krypto is exposed to green kryptonite as a motley crew of shelter pets is exposed to orange kryptonite. Krypto is stripped of his abilities while the other animals become all-powerful.

Krypto must learn to be less alien; and more “human” to teach a dog, a pig, a squirrel, and a turtle how to harness their new powers, work together, and become the superheroes they were destined to be. But can they defeat a twisted guinea pig named Lulu and save the Justice League and Metropolis from destruction? And will a bunch of strays find homes with the most famous superheroes on earth?”
    end of spoilers

Hah! They really are taking some stuff from the old cartoon show, that’s hilarious. Premise sounds solid.
    For when my rants on the forums just aren’t enough: https://thevindicativevordan.tumblr.com/

spoilers:

end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I'm surprised Aquaman is in this.

Original animal villain and I wonder if the rest of the pets are OC's? The dog sounds like it could be Ace, but are the rest supposed to be from the Zoo Crew?
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    spoilers:
    I'm surprised Aquaman is in this.

Original animal villain and I wonder if the rest of the pets are OC's? The dog sounds like it could be Ace, but are the rest supposed to be from the Zoo Crew?
    end of spoilers
    Why? He’s the second character besides Batman to reach a billion!

Why? He’s the second character besides Batman to reach a billion!
    True, just kind of surreal to see him listed for a Super Pets movie .

spoilers:
    Will Stormie show up?
    end of spoilers

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

Does anyone else feel like this is gonna be a huuugge win for superman franchise?
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    Does anyone else feel like this is gonna be a huuugge win for superman franchise?
    Not particularly. I mean, it's an animated film about Superman's dog being temporarily depowered and teaching temporarily powered animals how to use their new powers to save Superman and the JL. I think it'll be a great film, but I don't consider it as likely to be a huuugge win like say Into the Spider-Verse was for Spider-Man. If it's just The LEGO Batman Movie successful I think that'd be good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by manwhohaseverything View Post
    For Krypto it hopefully will be, not sure about Superman. I’m excited to see it anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakanai View Post
    Not particularly. I mean, it's an animated film about Superman's dog being temporarily depowered and teaching temporarily powered animals how to use their new powers to save Superman and the JL. I think it'll be a great film, but I don't consider it as likely to be a huuugge win like say Into the Spider-Verse was for Spider-Man. If it's just The LEGO Batman Movie successful I think that'd be good enough.
    I feel like Into the Spider-Verse is hugely overrated because it took a boring character in Miles and gave him a personality (along with trying to make something of Gwen as well). Financially it did ok but nothing spectacular, there were other animated movies that performed better. I’d be content with this simply reminding the general audience of all the fun aspects of Superman like his Superdog.

I feel like Into the Spider-Verse is hugely overrated because it took a boring character in Miles and gave him a personality (along with trying to make something of Gwen as well). Financially it did ok but nothing spectacular, there were other animated movies that performed better. I’d be content with this simply reminding the general audience of all the fun aspects of Superman like his Superdog.
    I don't really care how well a movie does financially, much less how it did compared to other films - as long as they're successful enough to get that sequel, it doesn't impact me. Nor do I think billion dollar movies is the sort of "get" that matters versus quality of film. To me, Into the Spider-Verse is one of my favorite superhero movies of all time. I get if you feel it's hugely overrated - I feel that way about The Incredibles, Winter Soldier, and Black Panther myself (I liked them all, but they just don't live up to the hype). So different tastes. I just want this movie to be fun and enjoyable. At the end of the day, I think that's more important for Superman than a over-hyped movie that makes a billion dollars - just have it be a fun movie that fans young and old new and veteran enjoy watching. And, so far it seems like it will be.

I “care” insofar that if a movie I like does well there’s a much higher chance for a follow up, while if it flops that means the end of the attempt. But I don’t rate personal enjoyment of a movie by its financials. Simply found ITSV to be overrated (the claims that it’s the “best Spidey movie of all time” are eyerolling to me to say the least).

Ultimate Member Last Son of Krypton's Avatar

The Man Who Cannot Die manwhohaseverything's Avatar

The league of superpet..cause superdogs don't need no extra s-es..He got one on his chest...
    Ace lost his bat grumpyness and traded it for things..
    Last edited by manwhohaseverything; 10-16-2021 at 11:09 AM.
    "People’s Dreams... Have No Ends"