Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    On cable they have TTG! and DC Super Hero Girls.

I absolutely agree that kids should have Marvel cartoons they can watch! I did myself, I just feel like the Loeb era of shows really didn't do Marvel Animation justice.

Disney Plus has a whole section of Marvel cartoons like Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and a guilty favorite of mine, the Marvel Superhero Squad. Even though it was targeted for a young audience there were a lot of jokes and references that the older fans would understand.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Disney Plus has a whole section of Marvel cartoons like Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes and a guilty favorite of mine, the Marvel Superhero Squad. Even though it was targeted for a young audience there were a lot of jokes and references that the older fans would understand.
    Super Hero Squad, Hero Up! (Yeah, it was silly, but I loved checking it out whenever I could.)
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Since I was a kid it's been this way. DC has the better cartoons. Marvel has the better comics. I'm totally fine with that. In fact, if given a choice between watching a DC cartoon and a Marvel one, I'd pick the DC cartoon over Marvel, no matter who the characters were. But if we're talking live action or comics, it's Marvel hands down. And it's not close.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Maiden View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Super Hero Squad, Hero Up! (Yeah, it was silly, but I loved checking it out whenever I could.)
    I enjoyed SHS for what it was, although I do think it foreshadowed the animation issues with Marvel's in-house stuff.