Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Midvillian1322 View Post
    Yea but Castle didnt like it so he Pulls a Trump and says Many people are saying, I've heard. In an attempt to justify his own unpopular opinion. This has been going on for years under multiple screen names. Unfortunately when you block someone you still have to see everything they say quoted in other people's post. But you would think someone with such unpopular opinions would at some point learn the difference between subjective and objective truths.

My opinions on Iron Man 3, Age of Ultron. Endgame's humor take of Thor, Thor Ragnarok's humor are not unpopular. If I remember correctly Whedon himself confessed some major problems with Ultron and for Iron Man 3 there was an apology issued from Marvel itself about how the humor used for the Mandarin.

https://comicbook.com/marvel/news/ho...ing-to-shane-/

Quote Originally Posted by Jack The Tripper View Post
    Seeing as the general public quite enjoyed the humour in those movies, it clearly shows humour is subjective
    I was been artistically objective about the humour criticism about the joke of the Avengers in the trailer and why it did not land well, that has nothing to do with general audiences.

I think the joke could have been cut out or be put before the end credit trailer, maybe it would have merged well or flowed better since I even missed it on my first rewatch or maybe what they could have done is not put the interference line, only to end with making Avengers joke when Avengers is the perfect definition of interfering, this is why Avengers are the biggest crossover team.

If they have never interfered or don't really like interfering, why do they now want to lead the Avengers (even if it was a joke)? It just does not flow well, Marvel has had some good trailers, but this is not their best both in dialogues or visuals. The Shang CHI trailer was better or at least appeared stronger.
    Last edited by Castle; 06-09-2021 at 02:59 PM.