Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoRogue View Post
    I mean the aggregate example is one thing, but the Juggernaut panel says "with his strength augmenting mine" that's not combination that's clearly saying her strength was increased by adding Juggernauts onto hers.

Augment definition: make (something) greater by adding to it; increase.

We've never gotten her saying she replaces a power with another or the strongest one.

I think you are sort of treating Rogue like Mimic who clearly has a set limit he can absorb at a time. Rogue's never had to "replace" a power with another when taking abilities; she just adds to them.
    See I take that as she increased her normal strength level (50 tons) to match Juggernaut's Class 100 strength level.

Some of you are making it sound like she added 50 tons to Juggernaut damn near unmeasurable strength. To me, her strength becomes equal to Juggernauts or whatever brick she touched.

I don't think she becomes equal to Juggernaut, then surpasses his max strength with an extra 50 tons.

Now don't get me wrong if that's what she does, I accept that. I just don't remember her doing or saying that in comic.

Quote Originally Posted by Triniking1234 View Post
    I would say yes. That's what happened in Uncanny Avengers vol. 1.
    I'll check it out. Thanks
    Some of us wait, some of us act.

Maybe it’s multiplicative instead of additive.