Default Does any one here use Table Top Simulator on Steam?

I just got this a few days ago and I am loving it. I am playing all kinds of board games like Ticket to Ride, Catan, and even chess. Does anyone else use this system?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

I tried it with my gaming group and it always ways ends with a permutation of, "I've always wanted to do this ...!"

*flips table*

Ugh ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I tried it with my gaming group and it always ways ends with a permutation of, "I've always wanted to do this ...!"

*flips table*

Ugh ...
    I havmnt run into that yet. I found a couple really cool guys to play a few games with. Was just looking to expand.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I just got this a few days ago and I am loving it. I am playing all kinds of board games like Ticket to Ride, Catan, and even chess. Does anyone else use this system?
    Is it a downloadable program or a separate physical gaming system? Where do you get it? It sounds interesting.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I havmnt run into that yet. I found a couple really cool guys to play a few games with. Was just looking to expand.
    I'm envious. May nobody figure that out or abuse it.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Is it a downloadable program or a separate physical gaming system? Where do you get it? It sounds interesting.
    It's a PC game. The games within it are add ons.

I have it. My friends and I use to play it whenever we wanted to play cards against humanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    It is a 20 buck system on Steam. Then you can buy board games or Download mods for free to play. I have Ticket to Ride, Pokemon Trainer Master, Catan, and many other games on there and I have not payed anything other then the base 20 bucks.

Does the system “enforce” the rules like a board gaming app would do, or is it just a virtual environment for the game where players still have to enforce the rules themselves and do bookkeeping as required?

Quote Originally Posted by hyped78 View Post
    Does the system “enforce” the rules like a board gaming app would do, or is it just a virtual environment for the game where players still have to enforce the rules themselves and do bookkeeping as required?
    Players have to enforce themselves. But some games have mods that have the game set up and such. others you have to set up yourself. Like for Pokemon Master Trainer there is a button that puts all pieces on the board for you. But in Ticket to Ride you have to move everything yourself.

No, cause as far as i'm concerned you are just stealing games.