Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by I'm a Fish View Post
    But I don't see any fishnets.
    Fishnets and hairy legs do not pair well...
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    Fishnets and hairy legs do not pair well...
    He can shave.

Batman: Urban Legends #6

Zealot: The HALO Corporation sent their top field agent, code name Zealot, to hunt Maxwell Lord. But the villain has a guardian angel in the form of...Wonder Woman?! A throw down for the ages will ensue!
    lol, DC still pretending Max Lord is an interesting character for Wonder Woman to care about.

Who is Zealot anyway?

Relaunched, not rebooted! SJNeal's Avatar

Who is Zealot anyway?
    An old WildC.A.T.S character from Jim Lee's Image heyday.
    SJNeal
    Veteran Member
    Aug 2009

The CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Astonishing Member

So joker gets another series, Alford gets a series and the batgirls get cameos at best.

Also isn't it wonder women 80th anniversary this year was dc doing anything I can't rember if they announced anything

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    lol, DC still pretending Max Lord is an interesting character for Wonder Woman to care about.
    If DC just needs him to be a villain, making him Blue and Gold's big villain is a way more interesting way to go

Quote Originally Posted by SJNeal View Post
    An old WildC.A.T.S character from Jim Lee's Image heyday.
    Ah, ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Dthirds3 View Post
    So joker gets another series, Alford gets a series and the batgirls get cameos at best.

Also isn't it wonder women 80th anniversary this year was dc doing anything I can't rember if they announced anything
    Her 80th anniversary issue isn't coming out till the end of the year. Around October probably.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaius View Post
    Batman: Urban Legends #6

With a name like "Zealot" it seems like they could find a million other reasons for them to fight without Max Lord being included.

Astonishing Member

If Robin 5 is a team up of all the past Robin's, what's the pont of the Robin book in the bs round Robin tournament

Ah, ok.

Her 80th anniversary issue isn't coming out till the end of the year. Around October probably.
    Its the 80's anniversary of the most iconic women in comics. You'd think they be building it up more then what there doing now,
    Last edited by Dthirds3; 05-26-2021 at 02:45 PM.

If Robin 5 is a team up of all the past Robin's, what's the pont of the Robin book in the bs round Robin tournament

Its the 80's anniversary of the most iconic women in comics. You'd think they be building it up more then
    They have two iconic characters like Green Arrow and Aquaman having their 80th Anniversary without having an ongoing, at least WW has one.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrake View Post
    They have two iconic characters like Green Arrow and Aquaman having their 80th Anniversary without having an ongoing, at least WW has one.
    That sad. The more look at DC the more I see iconic characters geting sidelined for more batman books the future crap.

Its the 80's anniversary of the most iconic women in comics. You'd think they be building it up more then what there doing now,
    She's getting Black and Gold and her comic will be bi-monthly for a while. They also talked about Annuals for her 80th. Also Historia should be coming out this year, which wasn't made for her 80th but will probably be getting promoted as such since it will be (hopefully) coming in the fall.

IDK if that's all, I would hope there's more, but they probably won't reveal everything they are planning until a few more months.

BANNED

Locke & Key/Sandman: Hell & Gone #2
    Batman: Reptilian #3
    Checkmate #3
    Justice League #66-67
    Superman and the Authority #2-3
    The Swamp Thing #6

Astonishing Member

She's getting Black and Gold and her comic will be bi-monthly for a while. They also talked about Annuals for her 80th. Also Historia should be coming out this year, which wasn't made for her 80th but will probably be getting promoted as such since it will be (hopefully) coming in the fall.

IDK if that's all, I would hope there's more, but they probably won't reveal everything they are planning until a few more months.
    That helps, then i relised Alfred is geting a minie series insted of the batgirls book they have been teasing for months and keep saying its comming I'm sad, I can't help but thing dc will probably going to have the guy who mad cass a villan and ruined her for over a decade writing it..... I miss dc giving me hope