Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    What happened to Coulson? He's been going down this path for a bit now where he's kind of a jerk. I hope they don't shelve the Squadron, I like it when they are relevant in the MU. I will say I think they should get rid of the old Nighthawk costume and stick with JMS/Gary Frank version, it is so much cooler and fits the character so much better, hell if I'm being honest I'd prefer almost all of the JMS versions of the costumes compared to the classics.
    Coulson was murdered by Deadpool on Stevil’s street riders, since he’d gotten too close to discovering the whole totally-not-Nazi takeover in the works

Mephisto resurrected him as his agent, his previous admiration for superheroes turned to searing hate, and worked with the Power Elite to turn the screws on the superheroes as part of the superhuman arms race Aaron’s run was alluding to for a time, and to create the current version of the Squadron as programmable automatons

To top off the rumour that Marvel comics was annoyed that AoS maybe did a Hydra takeover arc better with the framework, It’s implied that Coulson’s murdered one of the other AoS characters

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by king of hybrids View Post
    Coulson was murdered by Deadpool on Stevil’s street riders, since he’d gotten too close to discovering the whole totally-not-Nazi takeover in the works

Mephisto resurrected him as his agent, his previous admiration for superheroes turned to searing hate, and worked with the Power Elite to turn the screws on the superheroes as part of the superhuman arms race Aaron’s run was alluding to for a time, and to create the current version of the Squadron as programmable automatons

To top off the rumour that Marvel comics was annoyed that AoS maybe did a Hydra takeover arc better with the framework, It’s implied that Coulson’s murdered one of the other AoS characters
    Of course it did, because the Framework arc at least fully committed to HYDRA being Nazis and that being bad, as opposed to Secret Empire trying to have it both ways and even at times seeming to be an unwitting endorsement of fascism. That said, you summed up the story pretty well.
    The spider is always on the hunt.