Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrake View Post
    Who knows, could be, anyway the killing of Arthur Jnr was a horrible thing to do, killing a toddler was when doom descended on DC.
    Its about time that its reverted.
    And Robert Long? His and his family's death was also horrible. And Cerdian? I wonder if Garth's son could come back too

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas 35 View Post
    And Robert Long? His and his family's death was also horrible. And Cerdian? I wonder if Garth's son could come back too
    I don't think that particular arc regarding Garth etc is considered still as canon or at most its skipped. In that run Arthur was not even the son of Tom Curry but Atlan the wizard. Arthur Jnr belongs to a different era. Whatever I am curious to see if they bring him back how they are gonna explain that Arthur nor Mera have any recollection of him, how they just married when they were already married.
    Last edited by Goldrake; 06-01-2021 at 05:36 AM.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Goldrake View Post
    No PAD is under exclusive contract with Marvel, thats the reason he wasn't included.
    These sort of big anniversaries should really get some sort of exception. I strongly doubt a ten page story every five years is going to destroy your internal sales metrics. At worst, it gives readers of your competition a sample of your writers.

But I'm not exactly weeping at the prospect of less PAD Aquaman.

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    These sort of big anniversaries should really get some sort of exception. I strongly doubt a ten page story every five years is going to destroy your internal sales metrics. At worst, it gives readers of your competition a sample of your writers.

But I'm not exactly weeping at the prospect of less PAD Aquaman.
    Neither I am weeping, That PAD Aquaman is in our rear mirror.