Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default Guardians of the Galaxy 15 preview guest starring Magneto and abigail Brand

“GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY and S.W.O.R.D. have been building their own unique gravity for a while now, and in space, when two objects have gravity, there's a pretty good chance they'll crash into each other - or get sucked into the orbit of something even bigger,” Ewing said. “Marvel Space these days is a fragile coalition of worlds that chose peace over war, a little bubble of hope in a cruel void - but there's an enemy nobody ever suspected readying an attack that'll either cement all those frail alliances or tear them to pieces."

In recent issues, the Guardians of the Galaxy have increased their ranks like never before, recruiting powerhouses such as Wiccan, Hulkling, the original Quasar, and even Doctor Doom! But will they all be enough to withstand what’s to come? Pick up GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #15 to discover what villain is behind THE LAST ANNIHILATION and to see the twisted vision they have in store for the galaxy. And stay tuned for more information on this epic cosmic crossover, including the full revealed cover of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #16!

Preview issue #15 with the gallery below - and retailers, don’t forget to order your copies by Monday, May 31!

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #15 (APR210926)
    Written by AL EWING
    Art by JUAN FRIGERI
    Colors by FEDERICO BLEE
    Cover by BRETT BOOTH
    On Sale 6/23

Damn He got fucked up! Also they really tryna avoid that Wiccan & Mags Convo ain't they come on give it to me!

Can someone tell me why Nova would be angry at Magneto? I’m not reading Guardians.
    You brought back Wolverine

The CBR Community Standards a.k.a how to get along.

Why he gotta punch Erik though?
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine12 View Post
    Can someone tell me why Nova would be angry at Magneto? I’m not reading Guardians.
    Well I do read Guardians and I legit have no idea they haven't even mentioned Mutants or Krakoa once throughout 14 issues. So *shrugs* Mags probably said some slick ****.

I can't figure out anything either.
    I don't remember the New Warriors or Nova having bad blood with Magneto, outside maybe an occasional fight. If anything, Rich would rather punch the horse killer bitch.

It's not because of Mags' former crimes, since Rich has no trouble working with some questionable characters.

I doubt it's on Wiccan's behalf. Rich and Billy are not especially close. Could be a "diplomatic message" from Wiccan, but it's not his style.

If it's about the Snarkwar assassinations, he would rather punch Brand, unless he has been mislead to believe it's Magneto's doing. And even then I doubt he'd be so angry about that.

So maybe it's related to that thing Magneto will be put on trial for.

Or it's just that the universe is not big enough for two bucketheads.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Incredible Member

i guess krakoa might be trying to cause a powershift in there favor throughout the universe and novas not happy about. just a guess from what's happened in sword so far and i could be completely wrong. ewing said the goal nova has for the universe does contrast with what sword wants and they may but heads
    edit: just had a thought, krakoa has established their own laws to judge themselves and not be ruled by humans. maybe a similar suggestion is made here but on a cosmic scale and nova isn't accepting of that.
    Last edited by carmoc1234; 05-27-2021 at 09:36 AM.

Astonishing Member Celestialbodies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

“GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY and S.W.O.R.D. have been building their own unique gravity for a while now, and in space, when two objects have gravity, there's a pretty good chance they'll crash into each other - or get sucked into the orbit of something even bigger,” Ewing said. “Marvel Space these days is a fragile coalition of worlds that chose peace over war, a little bubble of hope in a cruel void - but there's an enemy nobody ever suspected readying an attack that'll either cement all those frail alliances or tear them to pieces."

In recent issues, the Guardians of the Galaxy have increased their ranks like never before, recruiting powerhouses such as Wiccan, Hulkling, the original Quasar, and even Doctor Doom! But will they all be enough to withstand what’s to come? Pick up GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #15 to discover what villain is behind THE LAST ANNIHILATION and to see the twisted vision they have in store for the galaxy. And stay tuned for more information on this epic cosmic crossover, including the full revealed cover of GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #16!

Preview issue #15 with the gallery below - and retailers, don’t forget to order your copies by Monday, May 31!

GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY #15 (APR210926)
    Written by AL EWING
    Art by JUAN FRIGERI
    Colors by FEDERICO BLEE
    Cover by BRETT BOOTH
    On Sale 6/23
    I hope Mags kicks his ass, how rude! That aside does anyone know if the Trial of Magneto will have any effect on his presence in SWORD?

Nice art.
    Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Or it's just that the universe is not big enough for two bucketheads.
    I was thinking the same thing!
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

If it's about the Snarkwar assassinations, he would rather punch Brand, unless he has been mislead to believe it's Magneto's doing. And even then I doubt he'd be so angry about that.
    It would be very funny, but also very Al Ewing, if Nova punched Magneto only to realize that he should've punched Brand in the next panel.

Mighty Member

Nova's one of the few people, especially following Annihilation who has very little patience for the games earthlings play in the grander scheme of the universe.

BANNED

"No, IT IS I WHO POSESSES THE SUPERIOR HELMET!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialbodies View Post
    I hope Mags kicks his ass, how rude! That aside does anyone know if the Trial of Magneto will have any effect on his presence in SWORD?
    Kick his ass? Mags would need to find a new head first after Nova's punch.

All-New Member

This comes out after Planet Size X-Men and on the same day as S.W.O.R.D #6 so Rich punchin Mags is probably something to do with developments in the Hellfire gala probable