Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Can Alucard eat Super Buffy?
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Extraordinary Member

If Buffy has preptime, and Alucard does his usual "Facetank things for the lols" schtick, Buffy might have an iota of a chance.

But that's stacking things in her favor

BANNED

Wait...Buffy is super Buffy in comics now?

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Wait...Buffy is super Buffy in comics now?
    It was a temporary power up.

The comics got weird.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Astonishing Member

Buffy curbstomps? Now I'm feeling nostalgic.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpandpointies View Post
    I knew there was a reason I heard a humming from the sealed vault containing the Crystal Ball of Curbstomps!
    again, sorry for losing it.

but as others have said, al could literally walk through everything buffy can throw at her and just eat her.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    If Buffy has preptime, and Alucard does his usual "Facetank things for the lols" schtick, Buffy might have an iota of a chance.

But that's stacking things in her favor
    Pretty much the only way that Buffy with preptime has an iota of a chance against Hellsing Alucard is if she somehow manages to get her hands on Helena's Nail or a similarly powerful holy item.

Otherwise she's going to get horrifically curbstomped.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Dog View Post
    Pretty much the only way that Buffy with preptime has an iota of a chance against Hellsing Alucard is if she somehow manages to get her hands on Helena's Nail or a similarly powerful holy item.

Otherwise she's going to get horrifically curbstomped.
    Even getting that isn't going to help her any more than it helped Anderson - who started off as a much more dangerous threat than any Buffy outside of whatever they are doing in comics, but since that was apparently temporary, she's back to becoming soul number three million, eight hundred and seventy-six thousand, four hundred and, oh, seven maybe?
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Even getting that isn't going to help her any more than it helped Anderson - who started off as a much more dangerous threat than any Buffy outside of whatever they are doing in comics, but since that was apparently temporary, she's back to becoming soul number three million, eight hundred and seventy-six thousand, four hundred and, oh, seven maybe?
    Well, it did help Anderson. He almost killed Alucard, and only failed because of a run-in from Seras Victoria giving him the standard "heroic second wind" to manage a victory. But you ARE right, base Anderson is a much more dangerous threat in general than Buffy.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis

Alucard was also at his most vulnerable state possible

Did Buffy ever get an upgrade in the comics that would allow her to overcome the rather large, initial hurdle of Alucard deciding to shoot her?

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

With sufficient prep, could Buffy come in with the same super mode she had in her final battle with Adam? And possibly a few other amps, depending on how the various reality-warping spells she has encountered could effect Alucard.

Friendship's Shockwave BitVyper's Avatar

Against Alucard with no restraints released, she might manage a ten count or a ring out in that situation, but as soon as he starts releasing restrictions, I don't think there's much she can do. It was mostly transmutation, and I think teleportation? I doubt any of that's going to help when he's already transmuting himself or otherwise just being loads and loads of dudes.

Though to be fair, I suppose the most "current" Alucard would be from the ending, who basically has no feats, but we can be pretty sure has Schrodinger's power, which probably makes him functionally immune to anything Uber Buffy can do to him anyway, since he's got the whole state of quantum indecision thing going on.

With the defensive stuff she pulled off, I'm not sure there's a lot Alucard can do to HER, but he really just has to wait her out, since the spell juicing her can't last forever, since at the very least, it requires her friends to be doing nothing else.
    Last edited by BitVyper; 05-30-2021 at 09:40 AM.
    I am a mighty wizard from magic lands

BANNED

Buffy has no amps

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mider2009 View Post
    Buffy has no amps
    In that case Alucard murders and devours her.