Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Default Amazing Spider-man 67 Preview is up interesting.

I worry for that baby's future.

man it been nearly 2 years since we last saw Teresa. Had to wiki her beef with chameleon to remember. Wonder who is the father for Betty child? Also looks like they are bringing back that clairvoyant tech as well
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I worry for that baby's future.
    I would not be worried about the baby. Infants along with small children and pets are the “third rail” of fiction. No one unless they are totally twisted enjoys harm coming to them. I remember the fear about Gog. What happened? Nothing. Why? Spencer knew the backlash that would come. Infants harmed for entertainment purposes ( which Spider-Man is)? I do not see it.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    man it been nearly 2 years since we last saw Teresa. Had to wiki her beef with chameleon to remember. Wonder who is the father for Betty child? Also looks like they are bringing back that clairvoyant tech as well
    I am a Theresa fan but I wonder what her agenda is and why she has not met Aunt May yet?

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I am a Theresa fan but I wonder what her agenda is and why she has not met Aunt May yet?
    She met May in issue 29.

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

Well, considering what she just did (although pretty sure the Chameleon is still alive), no wonder she doesn't have the guts to meet Aunt May.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    She met May in issue 29.
    IIRC...she did not want Peter to tell her about how they are related yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    IIRC...she did not want Peter to tell her about how they are related yet.
    Peter decided that not her

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    Well, considering what she just did (although pretty sure the Chameleon is still alive), no wonder she doesn't have the guts to meet Aunt May.
    “First Jamison, then Gwen, now the entire city is against me, I have no place to turn.” ( Peter Parker ASM 91). It is interesting that JJJ and Boomerang have went there and maybe even Theresa ( Chameleon) and MJ ( over Mysterio). I wonder if Spencer is going in that direction? I would also note that how livid he was at the Osborn’s. I would hate to be the villain who comes up against him when and if he snaps.
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 05-27-2021 at 02:30 PM.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

“First Jamison, then Gwen, now the entire city is against me, I have no place to turn.” ( Peter Parker ASM 91). It is interesting that JJJ and Boomerang have went there and maybe even Theresa ( Chameleon) and MJ ( over Mysterio). I wonder if Spencer is going in that direction? I would also note that how livid he was at the Osborn’s. I would hate to be the villain who comes up against him when and if he snaps.
    Oh, definitely. Also, amused to death that the article writer at some point mixed up Chameleon Conspiracy with Clone Conspiracy.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

looks like fun. I'm sure there's a reason why Teresa is breaking out Chameleon. so.. is his face "real" anymore or is it that permanent white-mask? ew..

I'm rather agnostic at the latest attempt to make Chameleon a major villain. he may have been "the first" (or is that someone else now, with the retcons of Amazing Fantasy 16, 17, 18?) but other than a just sometimes interesting "diversion" story, I never saw him as a major, ultra-threatening concept. But at least they're not trying to make him an anti-hero.. are they?

Hopefully Teresa can stick around, doing.. something.. besides spyish stuff.. private eye? Does she know Ms. Jones?
    Last edited by Hypestyle; 05-27-2021 at 07:06 PM.

The Superior Spider-clone SpideyClone's Avatar

Not a fan of the art. Pete looks like he's 16 again and Betty just looks...weird...

Astonishing Member

[QUOTE=Hypestyle;5560040]looks like fun. I'm sure there's a reason why Teresa is breaking out Chameleon. so.. is his face "real" anymore or is it that permanent white-mask? ew..

I'm rather agnostic at the latest attempt to make Chameleon a major villain. he may have been "the first" (or is that someone else now, with the retcons of Amazing Fantasy 16, 17, 18?)

Hopefully Teresa can stick around, doing.. something.. besides spyish stuff.. private eye? Does she know Ms. Jones?[/QUOTE
    I never considered Chameleon to be an A-List or even a B-List villain. Why? I have never read the “wow factor” Chameleon story. Even characters like Mr. Negative, Shocker and Scorpion ( none of which are great) are better then him. This is one story I will skip.
    Last edited by NC_Yankee; 05-27-2021 at 03:58 PM.

I would not be worried about the baby. Infants along with small children and pets are the “third rail” of fiction. No one unless they are totally twisted enjoys harm coming to them. I remember the fear about Gog. What happened? Nothing. Why? Spencer knew the backlash that would come. Infants harmed for entertainment purposes ( which Spider-Man is)? I do not see it.
    Not about it's mortality, but by being raised by Betty Brant...