Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    Very doubtful Otto will be brought back to his previous state, mainly because 1.) Marvel wouldn't of totally retconned him to pudgy Ock and shelve him for two years just to turn him back into Superior Otto again, and 2.) Kindred is really good at not holding up his end of the deal canonically, esp since we say way back in #26 Kindred was eyeing Otto as part of his plot. Imagine if anything he might remember his actions but the events of Sinister War brand him a villian in full again.

As much as I would like him to be in his superior form again I should say, Marvel loves their status quo too much, and this series has been nothing but full of reversals.

Would be super dope if this Ned Leeds is the real Ned Leeds Kindred plucked from hell and becomes the Hobgoblin again for Otto's Sinister Six. The seat is currently vacant with Kingsley MIA and Ulrich still dead.
    Ned Leeds was only a stand-in for Hobgoblin because he was a brainwashed decoy like Lefty Donovan, right? Not sure how effective he’d be.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    Ned Leeds was only a stand-in for Hobgoblin because he was a brainwashed decoy like Lefty Donovan, right? Not sure how effective he’d be.
    He dabbled in some mystical stuff during his Hobby stint, altering reality, even killing Aunt May(whole thing was undone via mystical powers), and given the lore dives and Mordo/Rose being in Spencer's run, wouldn't be shocked if we saw these events resurface, especially with the emphasis on undone events and character fates.

Spectacular Member Voices From the Eyrie's Avatar

He dabbled in some mystical stuff during his Hobby stint, altering reality, even killing Aunt May(whole thing was undone via mystical powers), and given the lore dives and Mordo/Rose being in Spencer's run, wouldn't be shocked if we saw these events resurface, especially with the emphasis on undone events and character fates.
    That's Macendale.

Yay! Otto is back!

So, that Kindred talk about meeting through friends wasn't and spiders visible in mirrors weren't just for show.
    Hoping for Ben and Kaine to play a role in the story soon enough.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Voices From the Eyrie View Post
    That's Macendale.
    It's from the Symbiote Spiderman series from last year, unless I'm mistaken I believe its Ned there.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

It's from the Symbiote Spiderman series from last year, unless I'm mistaken I believe its Ned there.
    Alien Reality? Yeah, I read that one, and I'm willing to bet it's still Kingsley behind the mask, at least at that point. As for Ned, he did have a role in Symbiote Spider-Man: King in Black, possessed by a shadow thing that turned out to be a prototype or sibling to Knull's symbiotes.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HypnoHustler View Post
    The Winkler process was perfected with Leeds. As a result, Ned truly came to believe he was the real Hobgoblin.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Alien Reality? Yeah, I read that one, and I'm willing to bet it's still Kingsley behind the mask, at least at that point. As for Ned, he did have a role in Symbiote Spider-Man: King in Black, possessed by a shadow thing that turned out to be a prototype or sibling to Knull's symbiotes.
    Pretty sure I read somewhere that the Hobgoblin in that was, apparently, Leeds. His mind got wiped of the events afterwards anyway. So maybe that had a effect on the actual brainwashing process?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    The Winkler process was perfected with Leeds. As a result, Ned truly came to believe he was the real Hobgoblin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Somecrazyaussie View Post
    Pretty sure I read somewhere that the Hobgoblin in that was, apparently, Leeds. His mind got wiped of the events afterwards anyway. So maybe that had a effect on the actual brainwashing process?
    Maybe. Could be a factor.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Astonishing Member

I hope they won't change the fact of Teresa being Peter's sister. I truly like the idea and I hope to see it someday in animation.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    I hope they won't change the fact
    of Teresa being Peter's sister. I truly like the idea and I hope to see it someday in animation.
    I really like Theresa myself but I see her being a robot and being sent to “Sleep With The Fish.” That is one way Marvel can kill off a female character without being accused of “fridging.” If that happens and MJ is caught betraying Peter that just might send him off the deep end.

Quote Originally Posted by NC_Yankee View Post
    I really like Theresa myself but I see her being a robot and being sent to “Sleep With The Fish.” That is one way Marvel can kill off a female character without being accused of “fridging.” If that happens and MJ is caught betraying Peter that just might send him off the deep end.
    Has Theresa met Mary Jane yet? If not, has she expressed any curiosity? You would think...

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Has Theresa met Mary Jane yet? If not, has she expressed any curiosity? You would think...
    I think they've...talked about her? I don't think they've personally met.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    They haven't interacted on panel, but a discussion between Peter and MJ where she has been mentioned has been shown.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post

Personally they should do a Magneto Claremont/Lee X-Men #2-3 solution.
    Destroying a good character for over a decade to promote white people's idea of equality?
    I don't blind date I make the direct market vibrate