Fantastic Member

Default Buffy vs. Chi-Chi

Who wins this fight?

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Buffy should ask Goku and Gohan about the dangers of an enraged Chi-Chi. Buffy doesn't want any part of that.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Buffy should ask Goku and Gohan about the dangers of an enraged Chi-Chi. Buffy doesn't want any part of that.
    Yeah, that's how I'm leaning. Chichi doesn't bat an eye at the most powerful beings in the universe, including her family. Her force of will alone is enough to cow even the normally easy going Goku. And when angry... yeah. Even those that are supposed to be a lot stronger than her, back down (like Krillin for example).

I haven't seen Buffy past Season 3, I do know she takes hits on the chin like a champ in many of her fights against supernatural creatures stronger than the average human.

However Chi-Chi is on a goofier threshold in terms of feats, far and few as they are.

IIRC this did happen in the manga as well.

She also trained Goten in martial arts fundamentals for whatever that's worth.

Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Quote Originally Posted by grampagen View Post
    I haven't seen Buffy past Season 3, I do know she takes hits on the chin like a champ in many of her fights against supernatural creatures stronger than the average human.

However Chi-Chi is on a goofier threshold in terms of feats, far and few as they are.

IIRC this did happen in the manga as well.

She also trained Goten in martial arts fundamentals for whatever that's worth.
    Trained him to the point of reaching Super Saiyan and then taking a hit from said Super Saiyan rather well. Yeah, this fight shouldn't be a problem for her.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I mean, barring temporary power ups, I'm not sure that Buffy would even reach the semi-finals of an OG Tenkaichi Budokai like Chi Chi did over a decade before she started training Goten.

Mighty Member

So no dodgy scaling or stuff.

Chichi as a kid throws the blade in her helmet hard enough to decapitate a T-Rex and actually hurt Muten Roshi, which is more than what Launch could do with her firearms.

In her fight against Goku, before being ringed out by wind pressure, she also shows that she can leap like twenty meters high.

Buffy does not have any advantage here, except maybe in speed. And frankly I don't think that she does have even that.