Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Post Which heroes would you like to see them attend the "Hellfire Gala" ?

X-Men's Hellfire Gala Dinner is gonna to start next week.

Aside from Avengers and Fantastic Four, I wanna to see Scarlet Witch, Wonder Man, Hawkeye and numerous heroes like Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Spider Man show up for the Gala Dinner.

What about yours? I am pretty each of you have their own perspective who will attend the Gala.

who knows... who gets an invitation?

Based on being a mutant (at least, though her X-Men history in-canon has been limited), I want to see Firestar. I hope she gets to hang out with Iceman.
    To a lesser degree, maybe Justice/Vance will show up, he's never had any X-Men history at all.

I hope that mutants who are not "superheroes" are allowed to attend. Already the event has elitist contexts to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    who knows... who gets an invitation?

Based on being a mutant (at least, though her X-Men history in-canon has been limited), I want to see Firestar. I hope she gets to hang out with Iceman.
    To a lesser degree, maybe Justice/Vance will show up, he's never had any X-Men history at all.

I hope that mutants who are not "superheroes" are allowed to attend. Already the event has elitist contexts to it.
    If mutants who have little / no 'time logged' with the X-Men appear, I think it would be wonderful to show that Vance, or Firestar are not totally down with the insular nature of the island. They're proof that you can be a mutant not be segregated or whatever the goal seems to be.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Fantastic Member

I want Spider-Man there. Or rather, I think it'd be fun to have Peter Parker there are Mary Jane Watson's date.

Elektra. I want to see what outfit she’d wear for such an occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by justanotherclassic View Post
    I want Spider-Man there. Or rather, I think it'd be fun to have Peter Parker there are Mary Jane Watson's date.
    Yeah, if anyone should be walking down the carpet in some amazing fashion icon's creation it should be Mary Jane Watson.
    "The White Queen welcomes you, TO DIE!"

Astonishing Member Force de Phenix's Avatar

Are non-mutants being allowed to go then? They aren't banned? What are the restrictions?

BANNED

I am going to say none. It should be X-MEN Self contained.

Quote Originally Posted by LAWtoyoto 432 View Post
    X-Men's Hellfire Gala Dinner is gonna to start next week.

Aside from Avengers and Fantastic Four, I wanna to see Scarlet Witch, Wonder Man, Hawkeye and numerous heroes like Luke Cage, Iron Fist and Spider Man show up for the Gala Dinner.

What about yours? I am pretty each of you have their own perspective who will attend the Gala.
    I want Wanda to stay far away from what would end up a powder keg, if the character showed up. AvX and UA were enough drama. She needs to move on.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Yes, already there’s human gov leaders and hero’s like avengers/FF confirmed

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Sam Wilson. After all, at one time Marvel toyed with the idea of him being a mutant. It would be fun to see Sam get a ticket to the picnic, er, gala after someone/something again identifies him as a mutant...or mutant adjacent.

Edit: Or even better, we find out that Redwing is actually the mutant. Make it happen, Marvel!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mighty Member

Frank Castle.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Mastermold...merging with the Ultimate Nullifier that it steals from Doctor Doom. And you thought he was the valet.

Latverian ambassador Iron Maiden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Castle View Post
    I am going to say none. It should be X-MEN Self contained.
    They did one of those promo giveaways at the comics shop and Emma has invited a variety of people. She sent an invitation out to Doom because he is a head of state. I think Black Panther and Namor are going to be there too

Astonishing Member Lucyinthesky's Avatar

Yes Doom, Cap and Nova were invited and we already saw the Avengers and the FF4 and Namor in other previews.

"To the X-men then, who donīt die the old fashioned way and no matter how hard we try, none of us die forever" Uncanny X-Men #270, Jean and Ororo

Magneto: The master of magnetism Appreciation 2022
    Polaris: The Mistress of Magnetism Appreciation 2022
    House of M Appreciation 2022