Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    That was in a one-on-one fight where ring out means loss. Here, they are getting 6 free ring outs, because only one has to stay alive.
    I know, but an aoe is an aoe, none of them can avoid it and all of them will be pushed out by the same aoe. By the time they are pushed out, the vast majority of the fighters will be rung out by the Shrikes, make no mistake about that.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

I'm not seeing what's going on here. Why can't the Shrike ring out before the wave hits them?
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    I'm not seeing what's going on here. Why can't the Shrike ring out before the wave hits them?
    Little hard to ring an aoer out when you have to go through the aoe itself in order to grab them .
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

of course the obvious followup question is how hard is it to ring them out before they can start aoeing

Quote Originally Posted by Hiromi View Post
    of course the obvious followup question is how hard is it to ring them out before they can start aoeing
    Exactly, in which case that leaves behind only the strongest of the fighters.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Little hard to ring an aoer out when you have to go through the aoe itself in order to grab them .
    Except they don't have to go through the AoE, because the Shrike will have weeks or months (or forever, with timey-wimey stuff) to act by it's perspective before any of the other beings here even have time to think "Imma AoE now."
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Except they don't have to go through the AoE, because the Shrike will have weeks or months (or forever, with timey-wimey stuff) to act by it's perspective before any of the other beings here even have time to think "Imma AoE now."
    Won't matter how long they think they have, if they can't remove the strongest of fighters by ring out(in this case Jiren) then they will be pushed out by an aoe and there isn't a thing they can do about it.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Won't matter how long they think they have, if they can't remove the strongest of fighters by ring out(in this case Jiren) then they will be pushed out by an aoe and there isn't a thing they can do about it.
    Why'd you use like 2 pages to say that Jiren can come back from ring outs (which is what I presume you're saying) instead of all this stuff that doesn't matter lol

Just say Jiren comes back from ring outs, bc none of this other stuff about durability or aoe or strength of fighters matters bc the Shrike will ring out everyone weeks before they can think to blink
    Last edited by Postmania; 05-31-2021 at 12:53 PM.
    “The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried.”
    -Stephen McCranie

And a ring out is a ring out in the TOP, if he's out for even a fraction of a second he's out of the Tournament.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

And I would think that the Shrike can probably ring out Jiren. It's ability to manipulate time and space is just silly.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Postmania View Post
    Why'd you use like 2 pages to say that Jiren can come back from ring outs (which is what I presume you're saying) instead of all this stuff that doesn't matter lol

Just say Jiren comes back from ring outs, bc none of this other stuff about durability or aoe or strength of fighters matters bc the Shrike will ring out everyone weeks before they can think to blink
    When did I say he can come back? And again, guys, you have the post list on small, because for me this thread only had 1 page still.

I am saying they wont be able to move him, and likely not that metal guy (Botamo was on his shoulders)out of the arena.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

They will be able to move Jiren, though, because the Shrike moving things isn't caused by strength or lifting it's enemies up. It just time and space dumps stuff at will. It doesn't even have to cross the space between the start and Jiren, given that it can instantly teleport there, and do that so quickly that things which are operating outside of time (the vatborn) get surprised by it and can't even see it happen. The Shrike is really insane at space and time manipulation.