Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

The image is fine. Its from a Batman/Wonder Woman story and it's meant to provocative so readers can ask themselves why they feel the way they do about the image.

But this thread is not about the image. So lets stay on topic.

Any have suggestions for stories besides the ones mentioned in this thread thus far?

Quote Originally Posted by Jabare View Post
    what? How does that hurt Diana?
    Yeah I'm not gonna change the topic so I'll just link the thread where this was discussed in detail

https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ic-Novel/page4

There's also the Tom King story on Batman #40. I don't love the romantic aspect but it has some pretty nice moments between Diana and Bruce where they act like war buddies.

Justice League of America #0 by Brad Meltzer is about the trinity, but it has great individual moments between Bruce and Diana / Diana and Clark, although Diana isn't all that interesting in that story.

Action Comics #761 has the same plot as the Batman issue by Tom King.

Superman and Wonder Woman are trapped in Valhalla for a thousand years and at one Wonder Woman offers herself to Superman who turns her down. The story is meant to affirm Clark's love for Lois and also shows that Lois harbors jealousy towards Wonder Woman:

Yeah, I didn't like that story very much. I just get no pleasure out of Lois Lane being jealous of Wonder Woman and Diana's weird tone of voice where it seems like Diana is flirting with Superman after realizing Lois' insecurity.

In Tom King's story the point is still the same, but it still manages to have those funny moments of them just going on an adventure together and being funny.

I'll say this, Action Comics 761 does have this amazing page where we see how creative Diana is when it comes to insulting a bastard

IMG_20210530_170712.jpg
    Last edited by Alpha; 05-30-2021 at 09:08 AM.

Tear your innards out and tie you to the tree of life with them, son of a motherless goat herder
    Kind of graphic for Diana, but very creative.
    Last edited by Alpha; 05-30-2021 at 09:08 AM.