H/P Doomsday

Rules:
    Morals off
    Bloodlust on
    To Death
    PIS/CIS off
    Starts at 20 feet

Rumbles Limbo Champion big_adventure's Avatar

Boros is waaaaaay too fast. Doomy will never hit him.
    "But... But I want to be a big karate cyborg... ;_;" - Nik Hasta
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Edit: Forgot this was Boros from OPM, not Beerus lol. In which case, can Boros even harm DD? For i can see DD outlasting Boros, only feeling his strongest attack yet not actively being harmed by it before squashing a tuckered out Boros like a bug.
    Last edited by Cody; 05-30-2021 at 07:43 AM.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    https://reborngn.com/?page=register&ref=408192
    ^-my referral

Quote Originally Posted by Cody View Post
    Edit: Forgot this was Boros from OPM, not Beerus lol. In which case, can Boros even harm DD? For i can see DD outlasting Boros, only feeling his strongest attack yet not actively being harmed by it before squashing a tuckered out Boros like a bug.
    Boros hit Saitama so hard that it put him on the moon in some small number of seconds. That's approaching lightspeed. That's getting into "knock him into the sun" territory. DD has some crazy durability and regen, but I don't recall that he can fly? Maybe - it's been a looooooong time since I read H/P.
    "Get off my lawn! ...on this forum, that just makes people think of Cyclops." - Sharpandpointies
    "...makes me think the Night King just says "Screw the rules, I have magic money" when it comes to physics." -Captain Morgan

Astonishing Member Captain Morgan's Avatar

Boros should be able to punt him into space, yes. As long as that is an acceptable substitute for "to the death" he will win. Otherwise, DD would probably adapt some kind of countermeasure eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by big_adventure View Post
    Boros hit Saitama so hard that it put him on the moon in some small number of seconds. That's approaching lightspeed. That's getting into "knock him into the sun" territory. DD has some crazy durability and regen, but I don't recall that he can fly? Maybe - it's been a looooooong time since I read H/P.
    You aren't saying Boros is approaching lightspeed right? You just meant the speed that Saitama went flying to the moon at, yes?

Since the OP said it was to the death, i took that to imply ring outs aren't allowed.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

You aren't saying Boros is approaching lightspeed right? You just meant the speed that Saitama went flying to the moon at, yes?

Since the OP said it was to the death, i took that to imply ring outs aren't allowed.
    Not at all - I was talking about his power. OTOH, his speed is pretty impressive as well, and massively better than DD's.

Not at all - I was talking about his power. OTOH, his speed is pretty impressive as well, and massively better than DD's.
    And Supermans speed is radically superior to Boros', yet DD is still a significant threat to him.

Again, if the OP can clarify if ring outs are a thing, despite saying "to the death", then sure, Boros wins by ring out. Otherwise he isn't harming something that is more durable than Saitama. At all.
    Saint Seiya Online:
    ^-my referral

We don't count PIS as credible when assessing the speed of characters.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

And Supermans speed is radically superior to Boros', yet DD is still a significant threat to him.

Again, if the OP can clarify if ring outs are a thing, despite saying "to the death", then sure, Boros wins by ring out. Otherwise he isn't harming something that is more durable than Saitama. At all.
    Superman rarely ever uses his speed due to PIS. Not because DD has superspeed.

EDIT: Blitzed by Cthulhu. That's what happens when work gets in the way

We have literally no idea what Saitama's max durability is. He no-sells shots from literally everyone we've seen. He flat-out ignores telekinesis from a being that is at least a continent buster (Tatsumaki). He is completely unharmed by Boros, who is a planet-buster at least by presentation, even if he doesn't live long enough to do it on panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Slade1 View Post
    Superman rarely ever uses his speed due to PIS. Not because DD has superspeed.

EDIT: Blitzed by Cthulhu. That's what happens when work gets in the way
    I may be dreaming, but I'm damn quick.
    Yeah, but if you... man, we're getting into weird analogy territory, like if you disintegrated Superman's arms he wouldn't be able to go "fool! Little did you know that my arms and I are one and can be remade from me!" and will his arms back into being from pure nothingness. - Pendaran

Arx Inosaan

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

He flat-out ignores telekinesis from a being that is at least a continent buster (Tatsumaki).
    A small correction. Tatsumaki is in no way a continent buster.

She's a significant ways above city and mountain busting based on the scale of her stopping of the tsunami but she's not continental.

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    A small correction. Tatsumaki is in no way a continent buster.

She's a significant ways above city and mountain busting based on the scale of her stopping of the tsunami but she's not continental.
    Wellllll the shot on panel of the slice she was taking out of the world and such in the fight against Psykos seemed continent-ish to me.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Wellllll the shot on panel of the slice she was taking out of the world and such in the fight against Psykos seemed continent-ish to me.
    You're mixing up feats. That was a beam fired by Psykos not Tatsumaki herself.

FWIW, Tatsumaki blocked a shot from that same beam later on so her peak defensive shields are on that kind of continental kind of level. However, she has not demonstrated any psychic offensive abilities in that ballpark.